Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.6.7 Install with Managed Reporting Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Can not you access MRE UI part through the business intelligence dashboard? since Managed Reporting ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotal Display Type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, This is a very good approach. I was also needing the same kind of formatting, and Focal point me......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with Passing Date Format from a Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, I am using a calendar and passing the date in DD/MM/YYYY format through a VARIABLE. In our one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date difference Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Francis I agree with you that it does not mean to have month like 1.2, but this is our business requ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Date difference Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, I want to calculate the difference between two dates and the result should be in Months with val......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Arrange the Subtotal Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Can anyone tell me how to mark my query as Resolved?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Arrange the Subtotal Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Thanks Danny ....!! It is Really very helpful and it is as per my requirement. Thanks again....!!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Arrange the Subtotal Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, I want to arrange the subtotal of sorted fields. I need the subtotal of a column to be displayed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generate where Clause Dynamically and use of GETTOK Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
I want to add the rows with row hold files having same structre. I am thinking ti use MATCH command.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generate where Clause Dynamically and use of GETTOK Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Generate where Clause Dynamically and use of GETTOK Function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, I want to generate where Clause dynamically in the TABLE FILE command by extarcting date from a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hello Guys, My intetion was to gather some basic information about WebFocus 8. But i think nobody i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
HI, I want to know some new features of WebFocus 8. Please let me know where I can get it. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  Agent crashes when exporting compound reports containing data and graph to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, Recently we migrated to webfocus 7.7.03 from 7.6.11. When we run the following procedure agent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi Dan Satchell, thanks for your help. But I have one doubt. Is it possible to include any BY claus......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Across Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi All, I am facing one issue with the across report.I want to display year of Report in the inter......

Discussion Topic  {OPEN] Function to include quotes in a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi I want to know is there any function existing in WebFocus for putting any value or number inside ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prompt for input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi I got the Solution of WebFocus Autoprompting Problem through your post. I just changed the value......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC 0003 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
Hi, We have upgraded our webfocus server from 7.6.11 to 7.7.03. We were having logic of sorting work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mayank Agrawal
hi is there any solution if I am having both version of webFocus?...

» Refine Search
» New Search