Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Services Adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi Lenny , Is very easy to consume a web services in WebFOCUS . Go in WebFOCUS adapters section an......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling Web Service from FEX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi Code Digger , If u still need help pls contact me . I can help u in create the web service and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft CRM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Francis , For connect with SQL 2000 use SQL Server Web Data Administrator . here is the link for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft CRM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
You can use SQL Server Management Studio Express to connect just with SQL 2005 versions . vali...

Connect from webfocus with CRM MSSQL2005 database using MS SQL Server adapter and find the right ada......

Discussion Topic  RE: Iway web services consume in .net (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by valixx
Thank you for contact . My scenario : WebFOCUS procedure (mycar.fex ) , I connect with IWAY , I ge......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Iway web services consume in .net (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by valixx
Hi, Can somebody give to me an example of consuming iway web services in .net application c# or vb......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Seminar Series Archives and April Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi, Could I have this PowerPoint presentations ? Regards, Vali...

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling the MS CRM Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi, My version is 7.x.x . Best regards, Valentin...

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling the MS CRM Web Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi, Try this way , i tried and is working : 1. put in your browser : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webservices with Apache Axis issue Please Help !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi dhagen, I tried to import the com.informationbuilders.* and not work . regards, valixx...

Discussion Topic  Webservices with Apache Axis issue Please Help !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi, I try using Webfocus Webservice manual to consume a Web Service with Apache Axis but I have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Go to view in Dashboard from extern application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi Kerry , Nothing more simple . External application for me is a JSP & Servlets application how ......

Discussion Topic  Go to view in Dashboard from extern application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
I have more views created and more users how have rights to see one ore more views . I have a login......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus Services with PHP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
I checked and I have not something about PHP . Regards, valixx...

Discussion Topic  Web Focus Services with PHP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Hi, I want to consume a Web Focus Services in a PHP application . Somebody can give me an example ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by valixx
Somebody can send this document at developermax@yahoo.com ? Thanks...

» Refine Search
» New Search