Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Passing Null to a SQL Server stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
How do we go about passing Null to a MS SQL Server Stored procedure? What's the best way to create ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing filter value to a stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I realized that the way to do it is by using the accept - FOCEXEC option in the master file to refer......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Passing filter value to a stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Let's say that I have two tables - Cars and CarType. Cars has a CarTypeID - a foreign key field. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display HTML content on a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I have a field in my SQL DB that contains HTML code. Is there a way to display the HTML content form......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Division of record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
ok, I figured it out - I had to remove the cnt. from the fields as they were define fields and the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Division of record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
susannah-I'm new to WebFocus - is there a way to convert the data type of a formula from I5 to decim......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Division of record count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I'm trying to create the following compute: (( CNT.IsCertified + CNT.NOT_CERTIFIED) / ( CNT.ROSTER......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieve Active Directory User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I actually figured out a way to do this with the CNCTUSR function....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Retrieve Active Directory User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Is there a way to retrieve the logged in user (from active directory) as a column in a report? Als......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard list/checkbox filtering w/o impacting report aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Can anyone else help?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard list/checkbox filtering w/o impacting report aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Dave - I'm referring to the ability to filter a grid in a dashboard using either list/checkbox/dropd......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard list/checkbox filtering w/o impacting report aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I have a report with two columns a,b and two filters c-checkbox, d-list. I have to include c and d ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Too Big (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Is there a way to suppress the Report Too Big message and display the report regardless (in Portal)?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ibidemo - Century Electronics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Where can I get the package of ibidemo (Century Electronics) - DB, dashboard, reports? I took the In......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Connecting to MS SQL Server 2008 R2 - Login failed for user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Yes exactly, I have trusted/pass on the Client Server and trusted on the WFRS SQL Adapter. The pro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Connecting to MS SQL Server 2008 R2 - Login failed for user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
Before installing the SSAS 2008 R2 adapter my SQL Server 2008 R2 connection worked fine. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus Environment error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I tried putting the server IP...still getting the same error. What should be the host value then?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus Environment error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AmiSol
I installed WebFocus on Windows 2008 R2. Getting the following Error, when trying to open a new envi......

» Refine Search
» New Search