Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (261 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing a variable in a fex file through javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
You not only need to make the element appear, you also need to make the element selected. There are......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to work out for Regular Expression in WebFOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Hi, I have seen an example of this. On the table a virtual field could be built that strips out the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLEVED] Save PDF to more than one File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Sarah, Yes I do mean making the full hold file outside of the loop with just the info that you need......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLEVED] Save PDF to more than one File Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Hi Sarah, You could also do the following: Query your all region first and place it into a hold fil......

Sarah, Right after your END you can do another hold Example: HOLD AS DEF FORMAT PDF Fernando...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Riya, Using BabakNYC's idea. Do your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CUMIPMT formula implementation Needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Durai, What you need to do is find out what the math is behind the CUMIPMT and implement that. I ha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Dynamically loading a true tree into a Mutli-Source Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Only show a border after the last over field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Thank you jr99 and MartinY. These do what I need. Fernando...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Only show a border after the last over field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running a report with a different parameter value from 2 images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
TexasStingray, I am going a variation of your idea. I will create a drop down and tie it to the rep......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Running a report with a different parameter value from 2 images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
I have a report created in App Studio. I have 2 images in an html pages. I want them both to run t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Jquery in App studio page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Hallway, I am trying to change the look of the radio buttons. Thank you, I now have something worki......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Jquery in App studio page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Hallway, Thank you for the info. My idea was to use jquery to change the visual look of some html ......

Waz, It does not have to been the ready function. What I have seen is that any reference to jquery......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Jquery in App studio page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
I have tried to add this to my javascript in an app studio html composer page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DrillDown Error in Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Try changing FOCEXEC=supplychain_reports/podetaildrdwnsup.fex( to FOCEXEC=IBFS:/WFC/supplychain_r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal Filters Page and Calendars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Doug, It sounds like the Z-index of the calendar objects put it below your widgets. If you can no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Print two AS names for a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
You can use a DEFINE [/CODE] DEFINE FILE HLD_FINAL AA_REQUESTS/D12C=IF SENDER EQ 'AA' THEN REQUEST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Passthru INSERT statement - is a COMMIT necessary? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Hey Francis, I remember being told that it auto commits. Fernando...

» Refine Search
» New Search