Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (107 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Rewrap TX field after linebreak (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
I tried that. It has no effect on the wrapping. Same problem still exists. Thanks for the thought......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Rewrap TX field after linebreak (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
An update: IBI has been working on this case since January of 2017. There has not been even a hope......

It looks like there is not a way to convert this Crystal Report to WebFOCUS. The short, 'orphaned' ......

This data is thousands and thousands of characters long. (Many pages of text). If I were to define......

Thank you, Tamra. That is exactly what I am doing. But it is not doing what is expected......

Just upgraded to v8.1.05...

Sorry it has taken me SO long to respond. I didn't see any replies to the question until just now. ......

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened] Rewrap TX field after linebreak (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
Hello WF people! I am working on a report that has TX50 fields. I have successfully used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Open a case]ENGINE SQLMSS SET DATETIME OFF not working in 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
Thanks, Waz! I need to open a case, then....

Discussion Topic  [Open a case]ENGINE SQLMSS SET DATETIME OFF not working in 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
We have a line in edasprof.prf that always changes metadata timestamps to dates when you create an M......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Chaining from a dynamic value passed to html (!IBI.AMP.varname) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
I discovered that for IE, it is necessary (at least in our shop) to set compatibility view on. Then......

Discussion Topic  (Solved) Chaining from a dynamic value passed to html (!IBI.AMP.varname) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
I need to pass a parameter value to the html page (which I can successfully do); then chain another ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Month Year without a comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
Got it! ......

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED) Month Year without a comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
The following perfectly gives me the date in Month, Year format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)mailto hyperlink in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
Kudos to you, Francis! I have posted here when I need help; and often, you have been the one to pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)mailto hyperlink in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mpbMDE
Interestingly enough, if I create EMAILADRESS as a define, I have problems; as a COMPUTE, life is go......

Thank you, Francis!!! What I was missing is the following: ......

OK. Part of the problem solved: I just put the field in the report and magically, when you click on......

» Refine Search
» New Search