Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] ReportCaster - How to Burst on Email Address? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Look up Value and Dest in Focal Point. Those are the required fieldnames (which can be assigned via......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I sort my report based on subtotal amounts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
How about this for an example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I have one ReportCaster job that, in the Task section has Burst checked and output format HTML selec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE vs. LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Since there is no verb object included in the request, the output is aggregated by default, since ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print the contents of a HOLD table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
What happens if you add something like this to TABLE FILE CUST_ORDERS: ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING]please review my code... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Very nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Error Cannot include resource specified by provided key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Thanks for your insight, Rifaz. The fex worked fine directly from Dev Studio, but failed from Repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Sort on the Basis of Row Totals (Across) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
How about this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] - Resource Analazer Adaptor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I have a plan to create reports from our Resource Analyzer data, but haven't gotten to it yet. What......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Is Value of Field with format Mt via -READ as Expected? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
George - after the -READ the value of the field with format MONtr has leading zeroes. Of the two, I......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Is Value of Field with format Mt via -READ as Expected? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I have a routine that calculates many generic dates (beginning of current month, beginning of curren......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) HTML output, D12.2CBN format, inline message, Dollar Sign only on first row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
prodrigu - That did the trick. We prefer to have the non-moving dollar sign, but I guess that it'll......

Discussion Topic  (Solved) HTML output, D12.2CBN format, inline message, Dollar Sign only on first row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I'm new to HTML output format. The output of fields that contain dollar amounts (format D12.2CBN,) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
RSquared: I just created a second ReportCaster job which creates a second copy of the same report, ......

Discussion Topic  (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I've created a dynamic distribution list, and have successfully implemented it to burst the associat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
What happens if you add a semicolon to the end of each of the IF statements?...

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) Can I Default to a StyleSheet other than ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports

Discussion Topic  (Closed) Can I Default to a StyleSheet other than ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I'd like to create a stylesheet to standardize report output. Is there a way to default to a differ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) How Can One Keystroke In ReportCaster Wipe Out the Entire Schedule? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Thank you for your insights. I think that it was the same scenario for me. My I.S. support counter......

Discussion Topic  (Closed) How Can One Keystroke In ReportCaster Wipe Out the Entire Schedule? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I was entering a new ReportCaster job, and went to delete one task by right clicking and then select......

» Refine Search
» New Search