Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirect for "Sign Out" in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Found this doc to fulfill my request. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Redirect for "Sign Out" in WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Is it possible to redirect the "Sign Out" link in WF8 portals like you could in WF7 dashboards for l......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] "My Views" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Is there a way to stop "My Views" from appearing for users?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active reports filtering and totaling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Is it possible to have a total line appear when filtering in an active report? I know you can use t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ADMIN BEING REJECTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Tom - you are correct. It was on the iSeries reporting server. Eventhough I could not see it by di......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ADMIN BEING REJECTED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
One of my developers is a sys admin and over the weekend is mysteriouly getting reject today. I hav......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Printing file description of master file/synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Is the a way to print the file specifications for a master file or synonym? I know you can print it......

Discussion Topic  How to Only print distinct rows??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
If I only want my report to print 1 record for each employee in a table but the employee is in the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you restore a report caster job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Can you tell me where the database is so I can restore it? do they not have a path associated with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you restore a report caster job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
I am aware of this and looking for the path of where they are stored....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do you restore a report caster job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
does anyone know the path where the RC jobs are stored so I can restore them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I change the redirect on the Available Views screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
Just in case any one else is looking here are the instructions: Procedure: How to Customize the Log......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I change the redirect on the Available Views screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
This was spot on...thanks!!!! ......

I have the redirects set for my custom dashboards. What I am asking is the first screen that a user......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How do I change the redirect on the Available Views screen? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
I am looking for the HTML file to change the redirect of the logoff button on the Available Views sc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer Parameters not working at run time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
I did the latter. I agree it should work. it is displaying data in the HTML Composer window for pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer Parameters not working at run time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by smoss
I should say to clarify it does run....the parm boxes are populated but the report is blank...

Ok, so that worked perfectly. Thanks! When I run thru dev studio for my FEX it displays the variab......

I have tried entering that -TYPE just about everywhere and it does seem to do anything. What am I d......

» Refine Search
» New Search