Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MREXTRACT utility gone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
I definately will. We just need to get a license for webservices first....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MREXTRACT utility gone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Thanks guys. I think webservices is the best way to go....

Thanks Waz, I was thinking I'll have to do that... I was just hoping something was already in place.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MREXTRACT utility gone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Is there anything in Webfocus 8 similar to MREXTRACT utility I used in 7.6? That was really nice, it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save a PDF layout painter compound report on the disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
I name files 1.pdf, 2.pdf etc. one for each compound report. It creates the 1st pdf fine, then creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save a PDF layout painter compound report on the disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Thanks Ginny, it works fine on the 1st compound and crashes when it tries to run the 2nd. I have to ......

Thanks Darin, then how do i save a PDF Layout Painter report on a disk?...

Discussion Topic  Save a PDF layout painter compound report on the disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Hello, I have a few PDF compound reports created with PDF Layout Painter which I need to save on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image stored in a BLOB field on MSSQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
-SET &CMD= 'java -cp c:\ibi\apps\spread_printout;c:\sqljdbc.jar Connect' | ' ' | &VENDORPRODUCTID | ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image stored in a BLOB field on MSSQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Thanks Kerry, I have resolved it by executing a Java application from WebFOCUS procedure which conve......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Image stored in a BLOB field on MSSQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Is there any way in WebFocus to display images stored in a BLOB (IMAGE) field in MS SQL databse? Or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Define expression using fields from more than one data path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Yeah, that's true, I didn't even think about COMPUTED field. Thanks a lot Piipster....

Discussion Topic  RE: Define expression using fields from more than one data path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
It actually worked with changing the joins to unique! Thanks a ton everybody! JOIN LEFT_OUTER PRODU......

Thanks Francis, I was also thinking about it, but hoped that there is some trick I could use....

Discussion Topic  Define expression using fields from more than one data path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Hello, is there a way to define a field consisting of 3 different field concat together coming from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUND EXL2K DOESN'T OPEN IN WIN2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
I think that's the problem, need an office 2003. Thanks everybody for your help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUND EXL2K DOESN'T OPEN IN WIN2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Thanks Leah, I tried to modify Folder Options>File Types>XLS, but it didn't help. Maybe Excel on Win......

Discussion Topic  COMPUND EXL2K DOESN'T OPEN IN WIN2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alek_
Hello, I created a compound report with output to EXL2K. It opens fine in Windows XP but doesn't in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search