Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: force character string to go the next line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
That's what I did, Piipster. It ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  force character string to go the next line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
Hi everybody, I am trying to set variable to a string value which is supposed to have two lines. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: include virtual value in column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
Jim, Thanks for giving me an idea. I used a temporary variable &TEMP to decode and then included it ......

Discussion Topic  include virtual value in column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
I am trying to create a column title that will include one of the values in the virtual field. Ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTISELECTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
Thank you very much, guys. I did find a way around it. But I definitely will keep your comments in m......

Discussion Topic  RE: MULTISELECTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
OK, it works. But there is a problem with semantics. Both, for all companies and for a single one th......

Thank you very much, j.g. and venu. It worked. Evgenia...

Thanks, j.g., Here is the error message I get: ......

Discussion Topic  MULTISELECTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
Hello everybody, Please take a look at the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] variable table name during webfocus call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
Such concept exists but very selectively. I am able to retrieve the value of amper variable itself. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] variable table name during webfocus call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Evgenia
Thanks everybody for your input. It does work in a foc procedure. I just use -INCLUDE myHTMLfile and......

The second IBI.... in this ......

Both samples work fine. I wonder if different sequences of special characters in HTML file bring in ......

I will try your suggestions right now. But I wanted to tell you that my file is an HTML file and I a......

Sean, I don't know what you mean by 'temporarily'? I put XYZ instead of every occurence of ......

With FIL I get: (FOC36232) UNABLE TO LOCATE END OF !IBI ESCAPE SEQUENCE. Interesting, but if instea......

MY_SELECT is passed from the previous file and is uncoded fine in the 'name' attribute....

This is my code: ......

Thanks Francis, I've tried that combination before. This is the error message: (FOC36232) UNABLE TO......

Thanks Sean, but I need something different. Sorry for the confusion. I have a frameset where the to......

» Refine Search
» New Search