Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8204 - Pass Parameters from HTML Canvas to Pages in Page Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
A year ago I opened a case with support and asked this question... I've created a Page using Webfoc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Set BACKGROUND color from data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Works great, thanks again...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Set BACKGROUND color from data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Hallway, Perfect! thanks Yes, doesn't work in MSFT browsers, but we use Chrome. What would I use ......

Thanks Hallway, Much better, but it's not entirely filling the cell like TYPE=DATA,COLUMN=SEATS,BAC......

Thank you Les and Martin for your suggestions, but using macros will not work for me. What I am try......

David, With or without the commas in the RGB values I get a red background over the data only, but ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Set BACKGROUND color from data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
I'm trying to set the background color (gradient) of a cell based on a column in a table. SETCOLOR ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ROW-TOTAL in first column in FML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Tony, Thank you for the help on this, I'm still learning the FML language. Unfortunately my ACROSS......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]ROW-TOTAL in first column in FML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
The following is a FML report that displays the ROW-TOTAL at the end of the rows (as expected). I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal BI-Drilldown - Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
It's living in a portal container as a sibling to a WF Designer page. My HTML filter page does not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal BI-Drilldown - Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
CoolGuy, What I wanted to do was to create a WF Designer "Page" with multiple content. But instead ......

jenni, this is a case (and response) that I opened with IBI that might be similar to yours. Questio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compare COLUMN-TOTALs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Works perfectly, thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compare COLUMN-TOTALs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Thank you for your response, but I am trying to highlight just the TOTAL amount not the whole column......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Compare COLUMN-TOTALs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
I need to compare the values of two column totals. In this example I would like to set the color of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Change chart size in active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Couldn't find anything in the GUI that helped. I will open a case with tech support. Doug thanks f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Change chart size in active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
Didn't seem to help. -DEFAULTH &WF_STYLE_UNITS='PIXELS'; -DEFAULTH &WF_STYLE_HEIGHT='900'; -DEFAULT......

Thanks Doug, but that didn't work. It expanded the AHTML report not the chart. If you run the code ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Change chart size in active report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
By setting WINDOW-DISPLAY=TAB the chart goes to a tab instead of a window, which is what I want. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Link Color in Drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David M
I've done the following...slightly off black COLOR=RGB(0 0 1), SIZE=8, STYLE=-UNDERLINE+BOLD,...

» Refine Search
» New Search