Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Maintain Stack Clear command limit to number of stacks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, I plan to use multiple statements in the future. I was just wondering if there was a documente......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Maintain Stack Clear command limit to number of stacks? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good afternoon, I frequently clear multiple stacks at one time. Usually only 2-3. Today I had 1 sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain Js Grid dropdown not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, The code samples you sent worked great. I am looking forward to using this functionality as I......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Maintain Js Grid dropdown not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
In my 7703 application, I am trying to add a drop-down list to a js grid. Based on a previous post......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Internal error in EMstatementInvoke (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
The fix to this issue was to add DROP to my EXEC statements. It appears the EXEC statements where ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Internal error in EMstatementInvoke (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I have asked the system administrators for both the database and the application server. Both admini......

I do not administer either the OS or the sql db servers. Due to the volume of usage, traces bog do......

App Server is 7.7.03, Windows 2008 R2 SP1. Development Environment MDE 7703, Windows 7 SP1. My main......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Internal error in EMstatementInvoke (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good afternoon, My users are inconsistently but frequently receiving this error when my Maintain co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain, Loading a Dropdown Box From a Stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
If I understand your question, on the Properties for the dropdown list, select your stack and column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I have figured out a rhyme or reason for using document.Form1.grid1 vs document.getElementById('grid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I use javascript to set the value in of my control text box when the grid row is selected using the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing Maintain Variables in Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I use hidden fields on the form bound to the variable. In javascript I use document.FormName.TextCon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Text field is cleared inconsistently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark and Chuck, I found the solution. On the same form, I have a datagrid. In my javascript file f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Text field is cleared inconsistently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Chuck, I will open a case when I return to the office tomorrow. Although, I am not certain it is tr......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Text field is cleared inconsistently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good afternoon, I have recently written a new module for my customer using Maintain 7.7.03. During ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible to configure a domain user to access files on a different srvr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Craig and Chuck, Thank you both for your assistance. In the end, the remote server is sending the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible to configure a domain user to access files on a different srvr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good morning, Craig, thank you for the suggestion. I was tying to use an existing job and did not ev......

I tried, unsuccesfully to set up an adapter and use -REMOTE BEGIN/END. When I executed my proc, it h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Is it possible to configure a domain user to access files on a different srvr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I am in the process of creating one job which will need to get a directory listing from and a 2nd jo......

» Refine Search
» New Search