Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to wire the Update Steps in a sequence in a DQC Plan? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hello, I created a DQC Plan where I have extract filter which is connected to an Update step at out ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to concatenate column values from multiple rows in iDM? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Thanks Clif. I am using SQL Server 2012 for my data source. In regards to your comment about using ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to concatenate column values from multiple rows in iDM? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hello, is there a way to concatenate column values from multiple rows using iDM GUI/DMC? For exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing variables to Plans in iWay MDC (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
James, I don't think there is a way to pass variables to DQC plans at runtime. What I have done in t......

Discussion Topic  iSM Integration with C/C++/C# Programs (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hello, I am using iSM 612 installed on Windows platform and working on a project where I need to in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduler in 7703 Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Can you repost the scheduler properties? How long does the flow run take to complete?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Quality Center-question on multiplicator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
It looks like you are writing to the same file "out ins_class_dim nulls.txt" from CleanseInsClassDim......

Discussion Topic  Printing iDM Flow Variables (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hi I would like to print ALL the variables and its values (global vars that I have set in stored pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: iSM IFL for reading Environment variables (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
WebFOCUS / iDM function FGETENV does not work in iSM. One comment about FGETENV function in iDM is ......

Discussion Topic  iSM IFL for reading Environment variables (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hello, Is there an iWay function in Service Manager 6.1.2 which can retrieve the value of a Windows......

Discussion Topic  iDM IsNumber() function? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hello, My source table has a varchar column where the data is entered as numerics (14.2, 13 30 etc)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Datamigrator newbie questions (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK

Discussion Topic  RE: iDM - Invoking a function in Oracle DB (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Cliff, you are right. Looks like the synonym and DBMS table are out of synch. After I recreated them......

Discussion Topic  RE: iDM - Invoking a function in Oracle DB (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK

Hi Clif, I tried the autoincrement field in the synonym and it didn't work for me. In the synonym ......

Discussion Topic  iDM - Invoking a function in Oracle DB (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
I have an Oracle function which returns the next value from a sequence. 1) How do I invoke an Ora......

Discussion Topic  iSM Transform - Fixed Width to XML (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hi, I have a txt file as an input to my transform and the format of the text file is: HEAD ABS 0417......

Discussion Topic  RE: Predefined fuction to search for a particular string from a .txt file in ISM 5.5 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
You can use _FILE() to read the file contents. Once the file contents are stored in a SREG you can u......

Discussion Topic  iSM Listener Transaction Management (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
Hello All, I couldn't find any iSM documentation which has details about how to setup the PFlow to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Usage of Special Registers in iSM Designer during design time (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AK
I am able to use the PFlow --> Property Manager to set design-time and run-time variables and access......

» Refine Search
» New Search