Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Experienced WebFOCUS C available !!! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Jim_at_LM
Sent you personal message today....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Experienced WebFOCUS C available !!! (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Jim_at_LM
It is a short (to long-term) contract in Maryland at their corporate offices near Baltimore. Let me......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Sorry for the delay. Very busy here on new tasks. I contacted them to verify if full time employme......

MSAM: Actually, it is for a recruiting firm where you'd do WebFOCUS development for them. I'm quit......

If you can work full time in the Baltimore, Maryland area, let me know. I can connect you with a re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MacGyver (McGyver) Technique fails 7.6.7 servlet (works fine: 7.1.4 cgi) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
[SOLVED] Thanks Francis - we did not have a dataset allocation, and in our environment with a MVS p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MacGyver (McGyver) Technique fails 7.6.7 servlet (works fine: 7.1.4 cgi) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
I was thinking along those lines this morning too: just create a FOCUS file where you know the MODIF......

New tests this morning, with updated FSEQ MFD, with or without ',$' after seg declaration, 0 records......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MacGyver (McGyver) Technique fails 7.6.7 servlet (works fine: 7.1.4 cgi) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Identical code from 7.1.4 fails in the 7.6.7 servlet upgrade. FEX produces pivoted report e.g. DB2 ......

Discussion Topic  4 WebFOCUS Developers Needed - Hunt Valley/Baltimore, MD (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Jim_at_LM
I am seeking 4 Web FOCUS developers for a data consolidation project between our client’s business u......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY for retrieval only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Bruce: From what I can recall, MODIFY for retrieval worked well with well designed FOCUS hierarchie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Outer Join on only one of the Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Francis: As I see it, a TABLE inversion on BASEL_BSL_CL_APPL_FORM is what your trying to achieve. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM

Discussion Topic  RE: Regd: Data extraction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Rajesh: I have a feeling from reading your post that the FOCUS file was created from one large flat......

Discussion Topic  RE: goto routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Incorrect syntax: ELSE OK2CONT; Use: ELSE GOTO OK2CONT;...

Discussion Topic  RE: Abend Error U0602 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating groups in a report from different tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
You can always code two or more reports and include into the primary program that contains the HTML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: reporting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Just DEFINE columns (with correct size/format) and use FY variables assiging unique names and contro......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE A HOLD FILE ON PC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Use: On the FILEDEF: . . . SAMPLE.FTM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show Column Title Each Time Group Changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
ON COUNTRY SUBHEAD...

» Refine Search
» New Search