Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Experienced BI WebFOCUS Consultant is looking for new opportunities (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Y&Y
Senior BI WebFOCUS Consultant (WebFOCUS 8204 and older) is looking for new opportunities. Remote wo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound PDF with Cover page and TOC as a page after (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Thank you Waz....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound PDF with Cover page and TOC as a page after (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hello, Is it possible in version 8 to build compound PDF report where first page is a Cover page, p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Precision for Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
OK, got it. Thank you. Missed -RUN command after SET DMPRECISION....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Precision for Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi Jack, Thank you . I just found your post for 2009 ... and made changes : -SET &ECHO=ALL; SET DM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Precision for Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hello, Can anyone explain to me if it's possible to set precision for Amper variables? -SET &ECHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FREEZE columns in HTML and FREEZE Heading in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Thank you Emily....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FREEZE columns in HTML and FREEZE Heading in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Thank you for your response Francis....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FREEZE columns in HTML and FREEZE Heading in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
I have a task in WebFocus 8.0.09 to generate HTML or AHTML report output. User requires in the outp......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORECAST results discrepancies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Thank you Tony. I've tested all methods in a FORECAST, and all of them behaved same way: generated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORECAST results discrepancies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi All, I found the way to get correct values after applying FORECAST function.... But I do not see......

Discussion Topic  FORECAST results discrepancies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hello, I was following the instruction from WF docs and built procedure calculating the FORECAST us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] has anyone displayed a text string in " quotes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
I might not understood it correctly ... but what I have in my mind is : DEFINE FILE CAR ACASE/A20 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hard to tell what causes different results, because the actual SUBFOOT value is missing.... You can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display message in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi hainguyen, I would recommend to create 4 hold files respectively to each sub report; then evalua......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding new connection returns the error: (FOC1394) CONNECT FAILURE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi Ram, The connection is established. Thank you for your help. Regards....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding new connection returns the error: (FOC1394) CONNECT FAILURE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi Ram, Thank you for your directions. I’ve got your point. We are working on it. SQL Plus and TOAD ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding new connection returns the error: (FOC1394) CONNECT FAILURE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi, I am trying to add new connection to Oracle database in WebFocus Server Console and getting the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster Error: "The file for the distribution list does not exist" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi Tony Thank you for your response. Yes, I noticed "#encryption enabled" line for the External Dis......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster Error: "The file for the distribution list does not exist" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Y&Y
Hi, We need to apply password for report distributed by ReportCaster. I tried 2 ways to make it wor......

» Refine Search
» New Search