Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (273 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved]BID Single Signon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi I have my MRE protected by Site minder. When a user call MRE login page he gets directed to Site......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Waz, Thanks in way. Your Idea would be perfect for me if it worked. Regards....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
It is in this directory on the server D:\ibi\WebFOCUS77\client\wfc\etc Regards....

Hi Waz, There is a mime file on the server. I look at it and saw how it was built then i duplicate ......

Hi Waz, Yes dbf files are associated with dbx.exe. This is the software that we use to open dbf fil......

Hi Waz i have edited the file mime on the server and prior to that i made a copy of it and added a ......

Hi Waz, I have edited the file mime but could not find an entry for DBASE. I could not run this exa......

Hi Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. The issue is that the users running the report are n......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I have created a report that output in DBASE format. The issue is that the file is created on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF output in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Kathy, Yes you are right. Using Lucida Sans Unicode fonts solved the issue. But i have no contro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF output in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I have just installed WF7.7.03 and wrote an MRE report that outputs a report in pdf. I have 39......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebsFocus 7.6.5 and SQL 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi MattC and Gamp, I think the issue is an incompability with the java and the JDBC version 3.0 we ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebsFocus 7.6.5 and SQL 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Dear All, Our webfocus 7.6.5 is using a repository under sql server 2005. Due to an upgrade to sql ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi JG, Just one easy question. Do I need to read hunderd of pages out of a documentation just to fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi JG, I read the the documentation you mentionned and did not find anything talking about ARABIC t......

Hi JG, I did not say the document is not clear. I understand the Syntax and how to add lines to tha......

Hi, Thank you for this information. However i have no idea on what to put in those files in order t......

Discussion Topic  [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I am able to retrieve ARABIC data stored in a sql server able to disply it correctly in HTML fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search