Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In Operator in Where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Thanks for your information....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] In Operator in Where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hello Everyone, I appreciate your help on 'in' operator to handle in where clause and getting input......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Under Dimension Without Hierarchy structure in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hi All, I need to Display under Dimension Without Hierarchy Structure in Info Assist. Example : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc: Separate Dimension and Metrics Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Thanks for the inputs. Can I have an example how to make separate fields showing in InfoAssist (Dim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc: Separate Dimension and Metrics Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Thanks for your inputs also if you provide an example it will be great........

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc: Separate Dimension and Metrics Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
As an InfoAssist user I like to see Dimensions and Metrics in the correct section so that it is clea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output Format Exl2k using Repeat command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output Format Exl2k using Repeat command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Yes. If I passed the parameters for example 2 times means Hello World should display in Excel 2 tim......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Output Format Exl2k using Repeat command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
-DEFAULT &NUM_RECORDS=0; -SET &NUM_RECORDS = IF &NUM_RECORDS EQ 0 THEN 1 ELSE &NUM_RECORDS; -REPEAT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Internet Explorer Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hi GamP, It is a Explorer Error. After running the HTML Layout Painter I am getting this eorror. E......

Discussion Topic  Internet Explorer Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hi All, I am running one fex through HTML layout. I am getting the following Error in Internet Exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Thank you for all your response...

Discussion Topic  Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hi, If I use (ON TABLE SET NODATA N/A) command in Report Assistant, getting hanged. <script lang......

Discussion Topic  RE: Like and Missing; IS-NOT and NOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hi, IS MISSING Command is equal to IS NULL Command in Oracle. IS-NOT MISSING is equal to IS NOT NU......

Discussion Topic  RE: calculation of date = today + 1month - 2 days in Dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jsn22
Hi Mila, Herewith I have given a pice of code. Example: -SET &DAYS=DATECVT((DATEADD((DATECVT(&YYM......

» Refine Search
» New Search