Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (87 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Numbered listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Thanks Leah, It worked the following way (similar to what you mentioned): TABLE FILE DATA PRINT ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Numbered listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Here's my scenario. I would like to do something like a list with groups, except that I don't want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional display in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
The IS MISSING or using -IF in a header? I tried creating a temp table with the CAR minitable in or......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional display in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Well, I don't believe the column definition itself can be "checked" to exist, but the column ......

I've actually been doing this for a while now and it's great. Basically you need to use the -IF sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN TABLE REFERENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Actually, just now verified it, ASNAMES does work, had not seen the ON TABLE SET ASNAMES ON declarat......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN TABLE REFERENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Yeah, that was a considerable option that would have save much turmoil and confusion, but I suppose ......

Francis, As to the tag attribute, I think I'll try it out next time. As far as the join itself i......

Well, basically it's the join that occurs in the FOCUS text. Following your advice I'd do something......

Discussion Topic  JOIN TABLE REFERENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
This may be an easy question to answer but just looking for confirmation. I would like to reference......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable MFD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Nevermind, figured it out, but that basically did it thanks! I had to define it on the FILEDEF stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable MFD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Is there an example, perhaps, that can be pointed out on this? I am not very familiar with FILEDEFs......

So how would the variable name be referenced in the MFD definition? I would think that it would be......

Discussion Topic  Variable MFD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Okay, here's a real whopper. A user is requesting that they be able to specify the name of the data......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFD Gltich? 5.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Sorry, haven't had time to reply to these posts, but no, there is no .acx file involved. Literally ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display empty fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
If it's a JOIN that returns less rows than the smaller of the two tables then I always suspect WebFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: PRECISION REDUCTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Is this anomaly across all versions of WebFOCUS? I wonder why IBI hasn't patched it......

Discussion Topic  RE: PRECISION REDUCTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregson06
Thanks for the responses! ET's solution works like a champ, it even rounds the decimal up on the ......

Well, I am just not sure if I am going about it the right way. It seems that because I am changing ......

Well, that's just the thing, the number is never greater than the one's digit, but can have lots of ......

» Refine Search
» New Search