Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Precision Report Alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
I created a precision report. I have 4 lines that are on top of each other. Is there anyway to force......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Issue with a Graph in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
I created a GRAPH and then I manually went in to make changes so it would prompt me for certain vari......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]APP Studio - ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
Thanks. That worked. This is how I set it up. -SET &TEST = IF &State EQ _FOC_NULL THEN 'All' ELSE '......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]APP Studio - ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
If I have an HTML page with drop downs/combo box and I choose to have an "ALL" option. If the HTML p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] APP Studio - ALL option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
If I have an HTML page with drop downs/combo box and I choose to have an "ALL" option. If the HTML p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SORTBY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
Thank you everybody for your input...I solved the problem this morning... 1. Dialogue Manager in AP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]SORTBY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
Yes, I am sorry if I wasn't clear. I created a report using the GUI portion of APP Studio and then w......

I am trying to do this in APP STUDI0...

CHANGE IT TO...AND I STILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE IN APP STUDIO...."ERROR PARSING REPORT REQUEST" -......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]SORTBY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
I have an HTML page that has several drop downs (4 of them to be exact) to sort the report they are ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
If have a report and a graph that I want to export to excel together one worksheet. How can I contr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Column Alias (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
The problem is I want the month name? The fact that I am even asking this is crazy. I have used 4 di......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Column Alias (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
If I have a simple report with a define field to get the YEAR from a date variable. How can I use th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Exporting to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
Is there documentation somewhere of all of the style settings when exporting a report to Excel... O......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Modify File / Fixform (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Matt B
I am new to the Focus world. I am looking through someones FEX and see the following statement: MOD......

» Refine Search
» New Search