Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to get the Report Size before downloading it from report library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi everyone, I created a schedule with report library for a report. Now I have got an requirement......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] The value of x axis legend can not display correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
I've got a request to show a vertical percent bar graph and display the legend of X axis. But with t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Display 2 Lines Data in One Row in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi Daniel, These 3 items(column 2) are not only left-aligned or right-aligned. They are similar dis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Display 2 Lines Data in One Row in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi Neelima, Thanks your method! I try this and find it doesn't work for PDF output format. Besides......

Hi Daniel, Thanks your suggestion! I have tried and it work. However there is still a issue for di......

Hi Maran, Thanks your reply! For column EMP_NAME_WTTH_JCOD,its data is correct, but the display po......

Hi Maran, Just to mosaic these 3 items to single column.The display value is not changed....

Hi Avinash, I'm sorry that I cannot draw them in correct position here. To simplify, B and C are ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Display 2 Lines Data in One Row in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hello, We have a requirement to display 3 fields in one row in report. One field is displayed in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get aggregation done for a sum of products field in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Thanks all! I got it. I wonder that if there are some documents for the similar technical question ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to get aggregation done for a sum of products field in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi Dave, Thank you for the suggestion! There is huge data in TABLE_1, so DEFINE operation will que......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to get aggregation done for a sum of products field in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi all, I am now facing one issue about aggregation in WebFOCUS. Below is the description: In WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to search based on multiple sets of values in IN Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi Dave, My reports query data from database views. DBA team disagrees to create a new column in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to search based on multiple sets of values in IN Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi Ruchika, Thanks for your suggestion! However in the database, Client IDs are only unique in one......

Hi Dan, Actually there is a web application page which shows customers list and the clients will be......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to search based on multiple sets of values in IN Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi all, In my report there is query like below: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to imporve reports performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Thanks all for the suggestion. Actually I have already traced the SQL generated by WebFOCUS reports.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to imporve reports performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Report customers accept the deferred mode for some reports. But for other reports, they hope to get ......

Besides, all of the reports will be triggered by users click action. So I don't think scheduler and ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to imporve reports performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by S.G
Hi all, I developed a couple of reports and they run fine on Dev/Testing env. However when they are......

» Refine Search
» New Search