Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Copying Focus Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I have a Focus file from which i need to copy the entire data into a new Focus file. Please suggest....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Allocating same MFD file to many Focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I need to JOIN TO this structure not JOIN FROM this structure. Any way to do it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Allocating same MFD file to many Focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I tried the above case using 'USE' command but I am getting the following error (FOC1850) MISMATCH ......

Sorry guys! I have updated my signature now....

I have not used USE command till now.Can anyone please elobrate how to use USE command in this case.......

Discussion Topic  Allocating same MFD file to many Focus files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I am using Focus in Mainframes. I want to allocate a same MFD file to five focus files and join them......

Discussion Topic  Regarding Joining two files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
In file 1 i have- Rollno name day ------- ---- ----- 111 aaa mon 111 aaa tue FIle 2 contains- Roll......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I have a related query In file 1 i have- Rollno name day ------- ---- ----- 111 aaa mon 11......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of a record with the next record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
Thanx Alan for your suggestions, it solved my query....

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of a record with the next record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I tried out another logic to get my result and I am stuck with this. I have the data as folows- ......

Yes Danny my file is very big, Is there any other way?...

Discussion Topic  Comparison of a record with the next record. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I have three fields as follow roll no. comment no. comment1 comment2 -------- ---------- --------- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abend Error U0602 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
Thanx to u all for your suggestions. Will try to figure it out....

Discussion Topic  Abend Error U0602 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I ran a focus program in mainframes using JCL with 90000 records in the input file. The record leng......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of records based on the value within the same field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
FIELD3 X Y Z ------------------------------------- X # x z Y x # y Z z y # I hope this makes it mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of records based on the value within the same field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
sorry by mistake I sent it many times the matrix is as follows field3 x y z -----------------......

field3 x y z ------------------------------------- x # x z y x # y z z......

Thanx JJI and Alan. I am having a tought time solving this. if we have field1 field2 field3 Date......

Thanx for your suggestions. If I want to compare a record with the next record and out of these sele......

Discussion Topic  Comparison of records based on the value within the same field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by manash
I have four records of following fields. field1 field2 field3 field4 ------ ------ ----......

» Refine Search
» New Search