Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute a program on an iSeries (DB2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
Using the code below I was able to call the program on the iSeries. Hope this helps. ! CALL PGM(Lib......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute a program on an iSeries (DB2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
Frank, Thanks for the hint and I did try the "Find" button first. I didn't think to search under d......

Discussion Topic  Execute a program on an iSeries (DB2) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I need to be able to run a program (RPG or CL) on an iSeries (AS/400)(System i) from either an HTML ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working with Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
Ginny, thanks for responding. I'm not sure how or why but the supplied credentials were evedently r......

Discussion Topic  Working with Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
When I try to create or edit a synonym I'm being asked to "Enter Connection Information". I'm not s......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACTIVE REPORTS and Activex controls, problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I'm having the same issue but following Alan's instructions didn't work. Has anyone gotten this to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
Pete, Thanks for your help. Not sure I would've found this file otherwise. Tony, thanks for the ......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I need to change the URL used when I click the logoff button on my dashboard. I don't want my users......

Discussion Topic  FML using FORMULTIPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I have an FML report with "ON TABLE SET FORMULTIPLE ON". In building the report I've pulled a level......

Discussion Topic  COMPUTE / RECAP PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I have a few COMPUTE statements to determine accounting period to use, select certain account number......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column manipulation in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I inserted it using GUI. I originally had my Recap statemtents grouped together. I've since moved e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column manipulation in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
Can someone tell me how to keep my Recap statements from renumbering when I insert a line in the mid......

Tony, thanks for your help and advice. While this is a lot more work than I was lead to believe it'......

Tony, in your example how do I get RCOST for 'FRANCE' to show up in COL4 and DCOST to show up in COL......

I need to back up a bit. How do I get data into C5 or C6? Right now all my data is showing in the ......

Discussion Topic  Column manipulation in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Craig B
I'm new to the WebFocus product and I'm trying to create a financial report using FML in Developer S......

» Refine Search
» New Search