Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Pass reformatted date for aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
Thanks njsden, I though this might be the case for me. I did find some documentation for new feature......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Pass reformatted date for aggregation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
I have several DB2 tables where the dates are defined as YYMD (usage=YYMD and actual=DATE). When I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where in file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Where in file problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
Changing your statement to the following will give you a little more breathing room but it too has i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
Thanks Robert. I will give those a shot....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
Thanks Robert. I was thinking something along the lines of your example but how did you handle if th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dynamic Report Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
This post is sort of a continuation/new question from my initial post ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Upload csv or xls file and pass to procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
I have been searching the forum and internet for a way to provide a better option for users who want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table indexes [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
I agree Waz. Thanks for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Table indexes [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
No, my IT department has the DB2 console tool but they do not provide it to the business users who a......

Waz - yes, they are relational tables, however my company has chosen to not do any data governance, ......

Discussion Topic  Table indexes [solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
I tried searching through the forum but have not been able to find much of anything of what I am loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to merge 3 hold files and create report from merge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
If the three hold files have the same column names and same field formats, why not just do a dynamic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Report Selection - launch page [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
I was able to get GamP suggestion working by the following: -IF &RPTTYP0.EXISTS THEN GOTO :NUMB ELS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Report Selection - launch page [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
@Doug - I am trying, believe me. @GamP - I will give that a shot. I am not the greatest with DM & ......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic Report Selection - launch page [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
First, I do not have Dev Studio here any my company, I am having to do this all by hand. I am buildi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] exl2k - xht filetype and opening saved file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
Did anyone ever get a fix to this? I have a few reports being sent out to several customers. Most of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
So I switched the &echo to off and the message went away. It appears that really is just that my rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
Sashanka - I think I am falling into the problem that the report is running to long. It is a long pr......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Error [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by j42p11
I am having an issue with a report that is being issued via report caster. The error message is not ......

» Refine Search
» New Search