Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (103 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] I need an expandable date control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
Is there a way to have a date control Like: 2017 + 2016 + 2015 + w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Webfocus 8 Excel comes up in background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
We are converting a Webfocus application from webfocus 7 to webfocus 8. I luanch a report from an H......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Coordinated Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I am trying to do a coordinated Excel report and the composer is changing it to PDF. I am runninf ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Where is the code for ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
The default included stylesheet ENDEFLT?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] TABPAGENO isn't working on complex pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
Does anyone know how to control it? When I have 2 reports on one page it increments tabpageno twice......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] cant find an icon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have some icons referenced in an -htmlform ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with size of titles in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have 2 graphs , a pie chart and a bar chart. the only code referencing titles is : setTitleStri......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] MIsssing transform error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by secret
I am getting the following error. Missing or wrong flow (ICM18954) Missing transforms for required ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with URL calling MRE fex(solved) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
The problem was solved by moving the folder variable to the last variable on the list. Makes no sen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with URL calling MRE fex(solved) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret

Here is the view source: -SET &RNDM = RDUNIF(D8) * RDUNIF(D8) * 10000000; -SET &URLSRC = ......

Discussion Topic  Problem with URL calling MRE fex(solved) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I am trying to call a fex from an href in an htmlform (MRE). It calls the fex but does not popula......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to store icon in app folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I tried it and I get the red x in the icon box...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to store icon in app folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have a graph that displays a exllogo in a graph footing . I can get it to work if I copy it to t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] image in graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I am trying to display an image of an excel gif file in a footing of a graph. Then I wish to execu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graphics issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have a dashboard with 5 iframes displaying 5 graphs. graphs 1 to 4 always work, graph 5 works whe......

Discussion Topic  javascript calendar issue (solved) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have a need to reset a calendar value in javascript. I have the following line of code: document.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Overflow problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have a compound report that has 3 reports on page 1, 3 reports on page 2 and 2 reports on page 3. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report like table of contents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
I have a requirement to have a string of dots go across a column and stop at a border. This is like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] stopping suppresion of repeating sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by secret
Thanky You Ginny You are truely a virtuoso...

» Refine Search
» New Search