Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing arbitrary SQL on a DB2 database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
This will do exactly what you are asking if you use an Windows IIS sever to send the request. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Get WebFocus Source Code below the Report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
Place the source code in a database and query it out as needed. Then you can put it anywhere you li......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add ouput amper variable to existing HTML layout page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
add this to your existing web page... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio GUI Newbie Question: Where to add form validation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
Francis, Here is a quick mock up of what your asking.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String replacing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
I took a bit of interest in the topic @ hand and found these articles where regex is supported in ts......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill Down report via .NET Webservice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
Not real sure I can help to much without something more to work with but I'll give it a shot...... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wildcard Checking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
lol, I guess we are also famous for serial killers to.......... google Gaffney strangler.........

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wildcard Checking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
Yes Doug I am, in fact I work just a couple of miles from it. Sad IMO that the only thing this litt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things that make me go hmmmm...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
First off I would like to thank each one of you for taking the time to reply. Tom, Your example whi......

Discussion Topic  Things that make me go hmmmm...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
I know you can do this..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
OK long story short on our credintials.....Access to the server is limited to two user's (administra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop through csv (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
The credentials I am sending are not for WF authentication. I am only telling the server (the one i......

here is a csv example.......

I think I do what you are asking all the time, however I bring it back as XML instead of csv. You c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File needed on AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
Tons of examples on the net. Just google around a bit. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing from Excel to Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
[quote=janine]The strange part: Yesterday on my work PC, if I had the .mht open and then ran the pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] populateDynamicControl() to manually trigger reload of a chained control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question on Creating a Hyperlink with report output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
Perhaps encodeURI() in Javascript could help you out. It encodes everything in the querystring but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Chaining - is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lucas
I am just shooting in the dark, but try to encode the > and >=. Change the > to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search