Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Multi-table MFD's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Mainframe Focus, accessing DB2 tables. (This may apply to WebFocus also.) We use many multi-table ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Conditional JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
In Mainframe FOCUS. Trying to do a conditional JOIN. It seems to me that the purpose of using WHER......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
When the WHERE statements all are in the TABLE request, the SQL picks up the JOIN as expected: SELE......

Discussion Topic  Conditional JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
In Mainframe FOCUS. Trying to do a conditional JOIN. It seems to me that the purpose of using WHER......

Discussion Topic  DB2 table creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Mainframe Focus 7.2.......

Discussion Topic  DB2 table creation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Mainframe Focus 7.2.......

Discussion Topic  JOIN question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
I am doing JOIN F1 to F2. SET ALL=PASS.......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
This is mainframe Focus, v 7.2.5. I am joining a HOLD file (parent) to DB2 data (child). I also wo......

Discussion Topic  JOIN question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
I am doing JOIN F1 to F2. SET ALL=PASS.......

Discussion Topic  FOC198 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
More information is needed on a FOC198 error. It says FATAL ERROR and stops processing. It may be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC198 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Thanks, Jack. It is MVS. I'll see if our Sys Programmer knows about EDAPRINT.......

Discussion Topic  FOC198 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
More information is needed on a FOC198 error. It says FATAL ERROR and stops processing. It may be ......

Discussion Topic  SET ALL=PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
My problem is very similar to a recent one, and maybe someone can help me too. Using mainframe Focus......

Discussion Topic  SET ALL=PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
My problem is very similar to a recent one, and maybe someone can help me too. Using mainframe Focus......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAM ALLOC LRECL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Jack and Drew,......

Discussion Topic  DYNAM ALLOC LRECL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
I'm in mainframe FOCUS. Focexec #1 creates FileA using a DYNAM ALLOC with LRECL specified as 242. T......

Discussion Topic  Upload Spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Trying to upload a spreadsheet to a flat mainframe file then create an MFD to read that. Savi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upload Spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Drew and Stan,......

Discussion Topic  Upload Spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
Trying to upload a spreadsheet to a flat mainframe file then create an MFD to read that. Savi......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Can't get all data with SET ALL = PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koslo
My problem is very similar, and maybe someone can help me too. Using mainframe Focus 7.3. I can't ......

» Refine Search
» New Search