Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ****CLOSED Difference calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Following up on the last item in my previous post about handling periods (assumed as months) that sp......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ****CLOSED Difference calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Let's go back to the original request: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to link to a MS Word Doc on a Shared Drive Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I looks like the issue here is how to issue a command from Linux that gets implemented in Windows. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Backward Chaining Parameters using AJAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
That's what I was getting at, maybe in a clumsy way using only WF itself: The user makes an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Backward Chaining Parameters using AJAX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Jack, you are so prescient! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display fields in same report but with different sort phrases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Danny, You are right. I didn't initially think it was necessary to reset the counter with each ZNUM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display fields in same report but with different sort phrases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Martin is correct. In a multi-verb request you need to repeat the BY phrases for any subsequent SUM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Burst Function with multiple BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You are right Eric (of course). But I got the impression from the original post that that wasn't p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Burst Function with multiple BY fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
WFDevConsultant is correct. Reportcaster will use only the first BY field for bursting. So in yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bursting EXL07 output in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I can only talk about WF up to 7705M, since I've switched to a non-IT related career now (I'm becomi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Define a Specific Date For Use in Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
What you will need to do is create a DEFINE that calculates the difference between your target date ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Lengthy Subhead not considered in calculating the page count on groupby fiel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It looks to me like you are going to have to use a looping technique to get anywhere close to what y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Lengthy Subhead not considered in calculating the page count on groupby fiel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Is the text in your subhead the same for each group? And the subfoot as well? You are asking for s......

I just ran your code and what I see is the massive header followed by a single line of data followed......

If you use the built-in page numbering you won't get a page number on the header page (which I would......

Probably your best bet is to create a compound report. So your header and footer are entirely separ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I sort my report based on subtotal amounts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Presumably you want to sort on the subtotal of a single field. You could do this by DEFINEing a new......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dimension View -- hide Values field in Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If a column for Values appears in your report it's because you either put it there deliberately or y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] No Calender Feature when using USAGE=D.M.YY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Hi Horst, The only places where I've come across using periods as date separators are Germany and A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Counter Based On Start & End Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
How about using RANKED BY Start Date? Run the request and hold the result and you will have a new f......

» Refine Search
» New Search