Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (102 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Security Question - Cannot see folder from Content on user dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
will do...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Security Question - Cannot see folder from Content on user dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, Thank you for the reply. I agree with you on security rules except that I added the rules. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Security Question - Cannot see folder from Content on user dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I need to create a folder similar to an existing folder to where only users with a specific security......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]When writing to Oracle, Oracle writes Alias names instead of name in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Since the fex name is stored already with an 'AS' name, it seemed like it would copy that way to Ora......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]When writing to Oracle, Oracle writes Alias names instead of name in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
When I write to the Oracle database with specific field names, all the fields appear as FIELDNA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened]PDF Graph and Report do not display Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, 1. Yes I can open the document in the GUI but the graphs do not display. 2. When changed t......

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened]PDF Graph and Report do not display Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Hello, We upgraded from 7705 to 8105. An existing report that displays 2 reports and 2 graphs in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Report Usage 8105M - where is this stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Our Resource Analyzer was set to store to the FOCUS database rather than the relational database. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Report Usage 8105M - where is this stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
When I used rmldb in the past, I find it is missing lines of information where reports ran. It is m......

Hello, The files I accessed were smsessions_7706 and the like all beginning with sm and ending with......

I am the only administrator. I will run an existing report that accesses these tables to confirm th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Report Usage 8105M - where is this stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
With WebFOCUS 7705M, we pulled report usage from SM* tables. We are upgraded to 8105M as of later t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Loading Please Wait... won't go away (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Loading Please Wait... won't go away (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
I have this exact issue. Where do you change the redirection settings in 8105 as mentioned by eric.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Content Window Size WF8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Emily, Thanks! I was just logging in to add the same notes you added for others to see....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Content Window Size WF8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Geri
Ideally, when a user selects a report, it should open in a full window on the right....

Trying again. ......

Please see the screen print included...

Waz, What is the best way to send a screen shot? Thank you, Geri Gellman...

Actually, I called them portals but it is actually content. That was my error. I know how to chan......

» Refine Search
» New Search