Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (126 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Header/Instructions upon execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
We drop it into their webfocus folder and they run it via Developer or the dashboard. I work for the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Header/Instructions upon execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Yes, I can run it fine via Developer Studio. I get this when I go to ......

still doesnt work...the instructions show but I get a 404 Error, Source not found in the frame...#si......

ok so I used this /ibi_apps/WFServlet?PG_REQTYPE=REDIRECT&PG_MRsaved=false&PG_Func=GETBINARY&PG_File......

LOL ok ......

that did not work either. The second thing you told me to try, copied the parameters I used to run ......

Thank you Hallway! OK this is the path to the report. IBFS:/SSC Payroll Prod/WFC/Repository/hrimpl/......

Martin, no it is not too late because the parameters are not entered yet. This is what I have now, b......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Header/Instructions upon execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Hello, is there a way that I can include instructions to the user on how to run a report as a header......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filters and Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Hi Kathryn, No there were no errors in the log files....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Filters and Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I recently added filters to a report and it works fine. However when I scheduled the report via rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL07 and Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I am not able to get data on any of my reports since the upgrade for format EXL07, however EXL2K ope......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAX function or prefix whatever (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Thanks so much! I knew there was a simple answer. I will use the first option. Thanks again, and ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MAX function or prefix whatever (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
I am trying to get the MAX gift amount per person. Along with the corresponding gift code, gift des......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Upgrade to IE 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Upgrade to IE 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
When I run a report in deferred status mode, the window pops up normally and lets me know that the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
This is resolved, don't remember how though......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REPORTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
resolved, dont know how though.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bursting Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Yes this has been resolved....dont remember how though.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bursting Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tracie Jones
Since our upgrade to Banner 8 we cannot Burst any reports. Below is the error. We can run the same......

» Refine Search
» New Search