Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Background color and fill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Got it! Thanks!!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Background color and fill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Is there a way to set a background color and fill pattern in a column? I currently have the backgrou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]First Week Each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I have this report that looks like a grid (or excel spreadsheet) that is sorted by Across Month, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]First Week Each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I don't see where that will give me the first Sunday of every month, though....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]First Week Each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
What is the best way to find the first week of each month, Sunday being the first day? I've searched......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
ok, I think I got that part to work! Thank you! Another question....I have ROW-TOTAL, but is there a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
jfr, That's what I had initially, but it won't work because I don't have IFS_CUSTOMER_ID in my repo......

I don't think that's going to work. We have quite a few customers so I have the below section writte......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I have a field in my report that is a concatenation, AMT_CUST/A10V = NEW_VALUE | '-' | IFS_CUSTOMER_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Legend in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I wanted to be able to abbreviate the name which is why I asked if there was a way to decode it, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Legend in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I think I got it to work! I set a relationship between my two reports. Thanks for helping with that.......

It's not looking exactly how I want it when using the designer. I put in my full report on top, and ......

Do you know how to get a compound report on to one page?...

The output I have as an option of either PDF or Excel....

That's how I built my code to create my colors. Basically, I'd like a two column legend in the foote......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Legend in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Hello. I build a utilization schedule in webfocus which colors in the cell if there is a shift or mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Something was wrong with the HTML page. I thought maybe it was my fex and the parameter I was bringi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I'm using App Studio....my dates are in date format. There is a similar report that a coworker built......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Hi All- Wondering if anyone has had any issues with the calendar box not appearing when running an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Null accessors are not supported (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
After I removed the FIELDTYPE=R in all columns except RECID in my mas, and removed the date columns ......

» Refine Search
» New Search