Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Background color and fill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Got it! Thanks!!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Background color and fill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Is there a way to set a background color and fill pattern in a column? I currently have the backgrou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]First Week Each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I have this report that looks like a grid (or excel spreadsheet) that is sorted by Across Month, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]First Week Each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I don't see where that will give me the first Sunday of every month, though....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]First Week Each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
What is the best way to find the first week of each month, Sunday being the first day? I've searched......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
ok, I think I got that part to work! Thank you! Another question....I have ROW-TOTAL, but is there a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
jfr, That's what I had initially, but it won't work because I don't have IFS_CUSTOMER_ID in my repo......

I don't think that's going to work. We have quite a few customers so I have the below section writte......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Conditional Formatting Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I have a field in my report that is a concatenation, AMT_CUST/A10V = NEW_VALUE | '-' | IFS_CUSTOMER_......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Legend in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I wanted to be able to abbreviate the name which is why I asked if there was a way to decode it, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Legend in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I think I got it to work! I set a relationship between my two reports. Thanks for helping with that.......

It's not looking exactly how I want it when using the designer. I put in my full report on top, and ......

Do you know how to get a compound report on to one page?...

The output I have as an option of either PDF or Excel....

That's how I built my code to create my colors. Basically, I'd like a two column legend in the foote......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Legend in Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Hello. I build a utilization schedule in webfocus which colors in the cell if there is a shift or mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Something was wrong with the HTML page. I thought maybe it was my fex and the parameter I was bringi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
I'm using App Studio....my dates are in date format. There is a similar report that a coworker built......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Calendar Box Not Appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
Hi All- Wondering if anyone has had any issues with the calendar box not appearing when running an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Null accessors are not supported (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen Moser
After I removed the FIELDTYPE=R in all columns except RECID in my mas, and removed the date columns ......

» Refine Search
» New Search