Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (137 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ERROR: ncjInit failed. failed to connect to java server: JSS JSCOM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Did this ever get resolved? I know it's an old post, but we're getting this error now too. Did a ful......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is it Possible to do Multiple EXEC or EX commands in one procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
They need to be returned as multiple documents. Some of them (most actually) already are multi-tab....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is it Possible to do Multiple EXEC or EX commands in one procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
@MartinY: Thanks. So your change was just adding ".fex" right? Those 2 reports are XLSX format, and ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Is it Possible to do Multiple EXEC or EX commands in one procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
The full use case of this is looping through a list (or HOLD file) of FEX names and executing each o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] do not display deferred notification page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I too need to suppress this window from popping up as I'm trying to run multiple reports all at once......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE field comparing dates, IF...ELSE... and Loops (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
@Dan: That's very interesting! I had no idea something like that was even possible. I'll give that a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE field comparing dates, IF...ELSE... and Loops (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Okay, think I finally solved it. The important part, in addition to checking for missing, was to hav......

Martin: Thanks, that at least gets the report running, but I can't get it to return anything other t......

BabakNYC: appreciate the concern, but this DEFINE is within a report that has certain WHERE conditio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DEFINE field comparing dates, IF...ELSE... and Loops (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I'm not a FOCUS pro, but I thought this would be fairly simple; however, I just can't seem to hold m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Word wrap on active reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I know this is a really old post, but it still came up early in the results for me. The solution I f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting WRAP or SQUEEZE to work with active reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
I know this is a really old post, but it still came up early in the results for me. The solution I f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]EXL07 SQUEEZE and WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]EXL07 SQUEEZE and WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
According to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show a COMPUTE based on a SUM in a graph and a HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Another part associated with this that I just was having tons of trouble with was doing a single COM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show a COMPUTE based on a SUM in a graph and a HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Okay, I redid it from scratch again (well, using Francis' code plus what I remembered, mostly around......

Wow. I had this all done, and was about to post my resulting code, but then App Studio crashed hard,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines
Here is my version of the report. Still trying to figure out how to get it into Excel, but this at l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 - Security Center: How to create a report of users in a group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Remove all image borders from graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by J.Hines

» Refine Search
» New Search