Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Find FEX File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, judging by your signature your server also runs on Windows. Then besides cygwin also powershell......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Rakesh, I am out of ideas unfortunately. I can only suggest opening a case with IBI. They helps ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster API (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Rakesh, sorry, but I will be guessing here now because I have not experienced this exception yet......

Hi Rakesh, I am not 100% sure if I understood you problem correctly. Do you need help running examp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED NOT SOLVED] STRREP - Is this expected behaviour? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi guys, I also found this problem with STRREP about two years ago and reported this to IBI in a ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Publish report to sharepoint 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Swati, if you want to send it over a possible SSL secured line (https / REST) and are running a ......

Discussion Topic  [Workaround] Accordion report - Problem for IE10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi everybody, just a quick info / workaround from my side concerning Internet Explorer 10 and Accor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] iframe onload event not fired for Firefox/Chrome and WF7.7? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Kathryn and J, thank you both for your responses. I will gladly open a Case with IBI when I have......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] iframe onload event not fired for Firefox/Chrome and WF7.7? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi all, I have experienced a strange behaviour and wanted to ask if somebody else could verify if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR Opened] unit for WF generated HTML/CSS reports "px" not only "pt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Kathryn, hi Francis, thanks for your responses. Following your suggestion I have submitted an NF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR Opened] unit for WF generated HTML/CSS reports "px" not only "pt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex

Hi Francis, thanks for your response. I had the feeling (or fear) that the answer would be much lik......

Discussion Topic  [NFR Opened] unit for WF generated HTML/CSS reports "px" not only "pt" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi all, I have just found out that all CSS classes generated by WebFOCUS (7.7.03 HF6) are given the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Excel (2010) macro not getting executed in WebFOCUS 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting a numeric timestamp value to a datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Wep5622, thanks for sharing the interesting approach using SQL queries to get the current UTC+x.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Writing report output to UNIX box? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi RaviD, if FTP is not an option for you but samba / CIFS is you could also use "-DOS net use" com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRAPH order by numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Pierre, I believe what you're trying to achieve can be done with the "ON GRAPH SET GRMERGE ADVAN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi Teri, your example is unfortunately a bit spare concerning what you really have in your data-sou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PCHOLD FORMAT COMMA - Need to remove CRLF at the end of the line. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi, if you are running WF on a Windows-Server +.NET installed you should be able to use powershell ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS and relational operators (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linnex
Hi everyone, today I was really suprised when I saw the following line of WF code from a collegue (......

» Refine Search
» New Search