Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading zeros in Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Baillecl, i think the amount of entries, says nothing about the skill level in WEBFOCUS. As a ger......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Leading zeros in Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, how can i remove leading zeros in an alpha field?? Sometimes i have one, or two or three......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, thanks for the big range of help!!! Iuse the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Dave, the file is located on EDASERVE in the folder of the master files. Which command do i have......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, In my actual project i use focus files as a temporary data source. How can i force WEBFoc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Check if a date field is filled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, i am looking for a simple way to check if a date field is filled by using a combo box wit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Repeat BY Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, i want to have the BY content in every row. Not only in the firts row. For example from: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Question about MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, is it possible to add data in a READ/WRITE Grid (in a new row)?? Can i also place this g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add row to a table with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Wep5622, my javscript knowledge is to bad, now i am mixing the text and checkboxes, but i only w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add row to a table with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Waz, perfect!!!!! I know that is impudent, but i got a new requirement. I need to add a ckeckbox......

Hi Waz, that,s cool and quiete close to my needs. I just want to add the row(s) at the bottom of th......

Discussion Topic  Add row to a table with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, i konow that could be better solved with MAINTAIN. But we do not have a MAINTAIN Liscenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 7.7.02 and 7.7.03 on WIN7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
HI Don, you you please describe "Can we please be a little more PC"?? Nice sound for a consultant!!......

Discussion Topic  Dev Studio 7.7.02 and 7.7.03 on WIN7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, is it possible to install parallel Dev Studios 7.7.02 and 7.7.03 on WIN7? Regards Chri......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BY Output in one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals i need a logic to build this: COUNTRY DISTINCT BODYTYPE ENGLAND CONVERTIBLE, HARDTOP, SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Smart Dropdown Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Fernando and all other BI-Focals, thanks for your solution!! It is quite close to my needs. The ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Smart Dropdown Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, my aim is to build an editable html table. And i have a column with 4 possible values. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merge csv files with DOS command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi ABT, now it works i think the lenght of the pass was my problem and even the wrong position of T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Merge csv files with DOS command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i am trying to merge a lot of identical .csv files with this code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]-error creating fact file n star schema (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi kumud.vaish, what is the primary key of your fact table fact_salesdetail?? I think you will need......

» Refine Search
» New Search