Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (156 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading zeros in Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Baillecl, i think the amount of entries, says nothing about the skill level in WEBFOCUS. As a ger......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Leading zeros in Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, how can i remove leading zeros in an alpha field?? Sometimes i have one, or two or three......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, thanks for the big range of help!!! Iuse the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Dave, the file is located on EDASERVE in the folder of the master files. Which command do i have......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Force Focus to create a new focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, In my actual project i use focus files as a temporary data source. How can i force WEBFoc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Check if a date field is filled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, i am looking for a simple way to check if a date field is filled by using a combo box wit......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Repeat BY Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, i want to have the BY content in every row. Not only in the firts row. For example from: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Question about MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, is it possible to add data in a READ/WRITE Grid (in a new row)?? Can i also place this g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add row to a table with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Wep5622, my javscript knowledge is to bad, now i am mixing the text and checkboxes, but i only w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add row to a table with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Waz, perfect!!!!! I know that is impudent, but i got a new requirement. I need to add a ckeckbox......

Hi Waz, that,s cool and quiete close to my needs. I just want to add the row(s) at the bottom of th......

Discussion Topic  Add row to a table with javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, i konow that could be better solved with MAINTAIN. But we do not have a MAINTAIN Liscenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio 7.7.02 and 7.7.03 on WIN7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
HI Don, you you please describe "Can we please be a little more PC"?? Nice sound for a consultant!!......

Discussion Topic  Dev Studio 7.7.02 and 7.7.03 on WIN7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, is it possible to install parallel Dev Studios 7.7.02 and 7.7.03 on WIN7? Regards Chri......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BY Output in one line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals i need a logic to build this: COUNTRY DISTINCT BODYTYPE ENGLAND CONVERTIBLE, HARDTOP, SE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Smart Dropdown Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Fernando and all other BI-Focals, thanks for your solution!! It is quite close to my needs. The ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Smart Dropdown Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi Focals, my aim is to build an editable html table. And i have a column with 4 possible values. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merge csv files with DOS command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi ABT, now it works i think the lenght of the pass was my problem and even the wrong position of T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Merge csv files with DOS command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi, i am trying to merge a lot of identical .csv files with this code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]-error creating fact file n star schema (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChristianP
Hi kumud.vaish, what is the primary key of your fact table fact_salesdetail?? I think you will need......

» Refine Search
» New Search