Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dev studio run results in a blank page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
We have a user who is experiencing the same issue. I wanted to update the thread with what solved th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] differences between 717 and 768 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thanks Doug. I will do that....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] differences between 717 and 768 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
We currently have 7.1.7 installed and are planning to upgrade to 7.6.8 later this year. I am trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cannot correctly display calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I did some research and FML seems to be exactly what I need. Thanks for all of the responses. I will......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] cannot correctly display calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Hello all, I am trying to put together a summary report. I can get all the data to display as needed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with excel web queries on Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
We were actually able to resolve the issue by changing settings from within excel. We enabled all ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thanks for all of the input! I will try your suggestion Frank. I think that will work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
The database team suggested using the following in the sql code: ,replace(BACKGROUND_INFO,chr(......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I have a user that is doing an app fi to create a text file formatted as alpha. When you look at the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to create a front eng page to update a report library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I'm looking for ideas/suggestions on how to create a "front end page" for users to add/modify entrie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field not found after joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thank you all for your input. PBrightwell - yes I am using 'AS' along with tags. One of the dbas nic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field not found after joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Susannah thank you so much for your input. You're right and that's how I meant to reference it - tab......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] field not found after joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Is there a limit to the number of fields a file can contain after a join? I'm joining table 1 to tab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to display total active count in heading and only on hold in detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
It's working now. Thanks for your posts!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to display total active count in heading and only on hold in detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thank you for your response. I will try that. What does the "Not Active" in the define do? And I'm n......

Any input is greatly appreciated! heading should include: ......

Discussion Topic  Need to display total active count in heading and only on hold in detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I'm working on a report that needs to show the total number of 'active' apps, total number of apps '......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in and/or statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I actually ended up splitting the where statement up. I included 2 where conditions and then created......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in and/or statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I was trying to avoid doing a define because there are millions of rows in the table. Would it be po......

I tried changing the code to WHERE ((J001.JDEUS_F1.NELSST IN ('C','A','M','F','Q')) AND (PM_LEASIN......

» Refine Search
» New Search