Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dev studio run results in a blank page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
We have a user who is experiencing the same issue. I wanted to update the thread with what solved th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] differences between 717 and 768 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thanks Doug. I will do that....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] differences between 717 and 768 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
We currently have 7.1.7 installed and are planning to upgrade to 7.6.8 later this year. I am trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] cannot correctly display calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I did some research and FML seems to be exactly what I need. Thanks for all of the responses. I will......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] cannot correctly display calculated field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Hello all, I am trying to put together a summary report. I can get all the data to display as needed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with excel web queries on Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
We were actually able to resolve the issue by changing settings from within excel. We enabled all ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thanks for all of the input! I will try your suggestion Frank. I think that will work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
The database team suggested using the following in the sql code: ,replace(BACKGROUND_INFO,chr(......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I have a user that is doing an app fi to create a text file formatted as alpha. When you look at the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to create a front eng page to update a report library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I'm looking for ideas/suggestions on how to create a "front end page" for users to add/modify entrie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field not found after joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thank you all for your input. PBrightwell - yes I am using 'AS' along with tags. One of the dbas nic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field not found after joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Susannah thank you so much for your input. You're right and that's how I meant to reference it - tab......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] field not found after joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Is there a limit to the number of fields a file can contain after a join? I'm joining table 1 to tab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to display total active count in heading and only on hold in detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
It's working now. Thanks for your posts!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to display total active count in heading and only on hold in detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
Thank you for your response. I will try that. What does the "Not Active" in the define do? And I'm n......

Any input is greatly appreciated! heading should include: ......

Discussion Topic  Need to display total active count in heading and only on hold in detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I'm working on a report that needs to show the total number of 'active' apps, total number of apps '......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in and/or statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I actually ended up splitting the where statement up. I included 2 where conditions and then created......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in and/or statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Selena B
I was trying to avoid doing a define because there are millions of rows in the table. Would it be po......

I tried changing the code to WHERE ((J001.JDEUS_F1.NELSST IN ('C','A','M','F','Q')) AND (PM_LEASIN......

» Refine Search
» New Search