Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (204 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
"but it needs to be funded" Yea, I know, your right....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks everyone for the kind words and advice. Brought a smile to my face. A copy of WF, hmmmm. I've......

Discussion Topic  Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Just wanted to let you know that I will be retiring from Data Processing/Management Information Syst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data not displaying from an Excel Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
This is the response form IBI: The column in the spreadsheet contains some records with only numbers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data not displaying from an Excel Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I opened a case with IBI. When we figure it out I'll update the post....

I posted an image of the Excel data. So for example in the green highlighted rows, in column PROG, t......

A255V I tried A255 same output...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data not displaying from an Excel Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I have a FOCEXEC that prints the data from an Excel spreadsheet. I noticed that not all the data is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFAULT System Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
This is what I did. Thanks for the help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFAULT System Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
No, still get the '&TRANSDATE.EVAL' in the prompt box. The ideal would be to use a system amper vari......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DEFAULT System Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Is there no way to do this without a launch page? Because I want to use the system date in Report Ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Server Crash Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks I'll give that a try after the Holiday...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Server Crash Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I have a developer that is getting this message in a FEX that at the end creates a number of graphs.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] default for 'Run in a new window'-ticker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
There is this parameter, that I think could be put in a profile. Maybe one of the gurus would know e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automatically Restart a Report Caster Job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks for the input. Rao, If the job abends the nextruntime is set for the next run, so restarting ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Automatically Restart a Report Caster Job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Is there a way to setup RC to automtically restart a job that aborts? I have 2 conditions: 1. The fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create/format an xsl output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
Thanks Waz...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create/format an xsl output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
WOW that's awesome. Thank you very much. For my edification, the main issue was just the correct num......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to create/format an xsl output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
This should be easy, but it isn't working. I apparently developed a brain cramp. I thought I could ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] raise a number to a power (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rick Man
I ran across this function looking for something else yesterday, EXP...

» Refine Search
» New Search