Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (287 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] MS SQL Stored Proc with passed paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Got it: No need to rewrite the fex since the GE and LE are built into the stored Procedure! I just n......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] MS SQL Stored Proc with passed paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Wep522: Surprise to me, it works with EQ but not GE or LE! When I compare the record count for thes......

Michael, your USAGE for @RUNID is alpha, mine is integer for @StartDate. I tried it anyway but with ......

Don Garland, I used RS console. BabakNYC: I'm not sure versions are the issue since, from RS, there......

new master, same results: I can see output with 'sample data' but I get the parameter error when I ......

Update: If I run the 'Sample Data', for this same master, from App Studio I get the same error BUT ......

same error for sample out. I'll try another sp. Thanks....

Same results. Thanks. ......

Here's the procedure, the master, the error, and CHECK FILE. Thanks for looking! ......

Ok. this is with a WHERE which I also tried but I did not try prompting. That maybe next. Thanks....

BabakNYC, I tried that. No joy. No matter how I spell the synonym field, @StartDate, &StartDate or......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] MS SQL Stored Proc with passed paramaters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
After searching and reading many posts with no clear answer, I write to the pros in this forum: Can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List Box Search capabilities default setting change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
I'll give this a try. Thanks, MartinY...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] List Box Search capabilities default setting change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Good morning all, For the HTML List Box you can add a Search capability that has a default setting o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Axis Label showing incorrect value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
You can create a temporary file, HOLD file, from a TABLE FILE request. This can also be done in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Axis Label showing incorrect value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Sandeep,have you tried holding the results of SQLOUT and then create the graph. I've had to do this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED? not so fast] simple -GOTO not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
It seems that there is more to this story than I first understood. It's multi-layered. Autoprompt ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED? not so fast] simple -GOTO not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Thanks Tom. That was it!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED? not so fast] simple -GOTO not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gregv
Hi All, I have a simple fex in the repository which runs but does not follow the -GOTO statements. I......

» Refine Search
» New Search