Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why won't my global variable persist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
I've tried adding the hidden variable as Dan suggested along with trying to assign the changed globa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why won't my global variable persist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Thanks for that suggestion Dan, I'll try it out! Best Regards & Have a great week-end!...

Hi Dan - Thanks for writing in. Yes, the users would always start/go to the first tab to change the......

list box sending a local var to a fex on submit & am setting the global var in one of the procedures......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Why won't my global variable persist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Greetings, Focalpointers! I am trying to set a variable as global from a list box selection in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert A40V to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Pretty Slick!.. Thanks jgelona. I've made a small change to support YY's & with no delimiter in ent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert A40V to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Here is one 'crude' way of doing what Ginny has mentioned.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mutiple Accordion Reports with in a single frame? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Vow!!..Worked like a charm! Thanks very much for digging in! .. With my limited JS capabilities, I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mutiple Accordion Reports with in a single frame? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Thanks JG for writing in.. appreciate your time looking into this! I was afraid that be the case.. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Mutiple Accordion Reports with in a single frame? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Hi- We have a reporting need to pile up multiple 1-line accordion reports with in a single frame. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating hyperlink in Flex datagrid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Hi - Thanks for providing this detailed help on drilldown script. A little variation of this work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]to hyperlink External URLs that may contain unspecified parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Thanks JG! Your comment prompted me to check for the values of my Database field. I've got it fixe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]to hyperlink External URLs that may contain unspecified parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Thanks very much for your reposnse Jack - The problem with this is that, for each row we have a di......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]to hyperlink External URLs that may contain unspecified parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Hi, I have a situation where the drilldown URL has to be an external listing site coming from a DB ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]parsing Indexed parameter values to a numeric Field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
Awesome! Thanks j.gross for your valuable insight on Foc internals & solving my issue. Tom - Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]parsing Indexed parameter values to a numeric Field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kal
I still couldn't get this figured out.. Can I get anyone to review my last posted code on CAR and p......

Thanks j.grass, I tried it now and it did work for me on the indexed parms. But my new Compute Tota......

Thanks Francis for the refined logic, I adopted it to my code & made it to work! ......

Thanks much Francis! This helps for a good workaround. User edits the proposed values in an 'edita......

Thanks JG for your reply! I was hoping it to be my last resort, because of some complications I hav......

» Refine Search
» New Search