Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus Icon (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Guang
Hi Tom, Got the icon. Many thanks, Guang...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus Icon (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Guang
Hi Tom, The icons can not be displayed for some reason. Could you please post the icons again? Man......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus Icon (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Guang
Hello, We are running Webfocus Managed Reporting V8. I need a WebFocus Icon to invoke the WebFous f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Read EXCEL spreadsheet as input on mainframe z/OS server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
We are using AS/400. I think you need to save the Excel as CSV file and upload to the mainframe. Hop......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARE] Print Out a Job List in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Hi Prodrigu, I can not see those tables in either iWay or Developer Studio. Please let me know wher......

Discussion Topic  [SHARE] Print Out a Job List in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Hello All, I got a request from my user asking for a report including all of scheduled job in Repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Large Excel Report shows up blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
I got the same problems. We sometimes need to run sales report with more then million records. I onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FTP reports with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
I scheduled a job in Report Caster recently to FTP a report to a network folder. I can put the file ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARE] Maintain/Add records in FOUCS file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Yes, I did MODIFY. The issue has been resolved. Thanks for everyone's help. Guang...

Discussion Topic  [SHARE] Maintain/Add records in FOUCS file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Hello All, We have a request to add some new warehouse codes into an existing file (Fouce/FDS). The......

Discussion Topic  Maintain/Add records in FOUCS file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Guang
Hello All, We have a request to add some new warehouse codes into an existing file (Fouce/FDS). The......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARE] Need to run MR over a big file with 1,500,000 records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Hi Francis and Danny, Just so you know, I download the file directly from AS400 through MS Access u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARE] Need to run MR over a big file with 1,500,000 records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Guang
Hi Francis and Danny, One more question: quote: if you can access your server from your computer s......

Hi Francis and Danny, I do have 3 month of data (179,084 records) saved on the server. But when I t......

Hi Francis, I did what you said, but I got an error: ---------------------------------------------......

Hi Danny, After I changed the code to ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT EXL2K and run the report, I got: No H......

Hi Danny, Yes, I am trying to output to Excel on my computer using ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2k. If......

Hi Dave, I tried running the report defered. For one month of data (58,100 records), I can save and......

Hi Dave, And also, I am not trying to create a HOLD file, but just need to pull the data and output......

Hi Waz and Dave, What do you mean "Try defered"? Do you mean to run the report in batch mode from R......

» Refine Search
» New Search