Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Coordinated Comound Report Merge = ON missing sort value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
I have looked over some of the other examples on here on the coordinated compound report but haven't......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Consuming Multi-Line Text in Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
Thank you for providing these resources. It appears that most of these are related to issues in get......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Consuming Multi-Line Text in Master File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
I have created a Master File against a SharePoint list and I am struggling to consume the multi-line......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Write Items to SharePoint List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
Yes I would like to update the data when I run a fex. The data source for the MFD is a SharePoint l......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Write Items to SharePoint List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
I have successfully been able to pull data from a SharePoint list via a WebFocus connection. I am w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Create multiple rows from single value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
So I tried a couple of the suggestions above and was unable to have any records returned. I did try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Create multiple rows from single value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
One quick follow up. Where do I put the data element of this? I know where to create the procedure......

I will give these suggestions a try and see if it works for what I am doing. Thank you....

FieldA and FieldB are in the same table. The definefieldA is a created designation to fieldA. Do......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Create multiple rows from single value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
I am looking for a way to create multiple rows for a single value of a field. I thought some sort o......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Connection issues to SharePoint list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
I have seen a couple posts on here regarding issues using a SharePoint list as a data source to crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Add Burst Value to Title of Coordinated Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
Thanks. I was hoping there was a way without adding another report....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Add Burst Value to Title of Coordinated Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
I have been looking over the forums and I have found a lot of information on bursting reports but ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] API Styling for Secondary X-Axis in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
So I tried adding setTextRotation(getNestedO1Labels0(),0); and it still rotates both nested lable......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] API Styling for Secondary X-Axis in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
The nested label does rotate, what I am trying to accomplish is have the first label vertical and th......

I did look at the instructions they provide and I guess I can't make sense of what they are saying o......

I tried that but apparently that only works for 3D graphs. What I need is to style the secondary ax......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] API Styling for Secondary X-Axis in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
Does anyone know the API code for changing the rotation of the secondary x-axis on a graph? The bel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Find First Sunday or Last Saturday of a month. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
This is great! Thanks everyone for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Find First Sunday or Last Saturday of a month. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by peechy23
This is absolutely great! Thank you so much. One follow up question. What part of the code is dete......

» Refine Search
» New Search