Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  HTTP 500 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
We are running WebFocus 5.26 NT with Tomcat, and our MRE OLAP reports were getting an HTTP 500 error......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  HTTP 500 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
We are running WebFocus 5.26 NT with Tomcat, and our MRE OLAP reports were getting an HTTP 500 error......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find total time taken to run a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
I get a lot of date-time formatting tips from the presentation Renee Teatro gave in New Orleans titl......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find total time taken to run a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
How about this variation.........

Discussion Topic  JOIN problem with 5.26 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
We are encountering problems with JOINs specifically with version 5.26. We did not encounter this p......

Discussion Topic  Users Lament Demise of DoubleClick (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
We are migrating from 4.36 to 5.25. In 4.36 MRE, the users can launch reports by double clicking on......

Discussion Topic  SQL passthru problem with 525 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
I use the following SQL passthru code:......

Discussion Topic  Dates, Oracle, upgrade to 5.25 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
We are testing programs that we migrated from 4.36 to 5.25, and encountered a problem. The code use......

Discussion Topic  Password (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Tom Walker
Where is the function to change my system assigned password to a password of my choosing?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP and large record sets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
I trick OLAP by making it return only one row with one column. For Example:......

Discussion Topic  RE: parse data out of SIS ACRTTBL - control type = 054 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
I use the below code for control_type '055' to extract the term and the dates. The technique should......

Discussion Topic  RE: parse data out of SIS ACRTTBL - control type = 054 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
If your SIS system is using DB2, I can provide a solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: Apache cgi scriptalias setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
Hi, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apache cgi scriptalias setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
Ron,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird error on UNIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
This runs on our AIX 5.1 correctly with WF 5.3.2, yet fails with WF 4.3.6. I recall that the last v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Case Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
You can also force the case conversion at the HTML level. Assuming you are using TEXT INPUT .........

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold Format focus & crash agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
I was able to run your code on AIX 5.1 WF 5.3.2 without any problem....

Discussion Topic  RE: database connection problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
Vipul,......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE stmt using HYYMDS date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
As you know, the Oracle date type is really a date-time-stamp. If you want WebFocus to treat the Or......

Discussion Topic  RE: GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE in Oracle (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Walker
Has Oracle terminated the session before WebFocus is able to read the table?...

» Refine Search
» New Search