Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (270 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rename the .xls file using the HTMLFORMTYPE method (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Chuck, Iam using EXL97 format and your code worked. Thanks a lot again for all your help on this......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Rename the .xls file using the HTMLFORMTYPE method (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Doug, Iam using this Method - HTMLFORMTYPE =XLS because of the formatting issues in excel(like b......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Rename the .xls file using the HTMLFORMTYPE method (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Iam using the below code and I need to rename the .xls file(otherwise everytime it says that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Chuck, Sorry for the delay in response. Iam working EXL97 format and your code worked. Thanks a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi Chuck, MYCLM is the name of my data server. When we use the ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL07,I still......

Hi, I tried using Excel versions and the borders aren't working as expected(Sometimes I don't get t......

Hi Chuck, I tried with this as you suggested : SET FOCEXURL = 'http://MYCLM:8080/ibi_apps/WFServlet......

Hi BabaNYC, Iam using webfocus dev studio 8105 version. Since excel borders are not getting formatt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have a report(parent report) which opens in excel and the output format is EXCEL and Iam usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to sort the dates to display on a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I will try with some other method may be with ACROSS. Thanks a lot Martin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to sort the dates to display on a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, In my case, if I use BY instead of across, it is not displaying the graph as per my need. Only ......

Hi Martin, Only in the table file request, Iam able to sort based on the DATEFLD_NEW and not print ......

Hi Martin, In my ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLD_GRAPH_FNL,only my sort field DATEFLD_NEW is not getting prin......

Hi, Please see my code below: ......

Hi BabaNYC, I have tried sorting in the Table file request and it works fine but in the graph file,......

Hi Martin, Sorry for the delay in response. Yes,I tried your approach and it works only in the Tabl......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to sort the dates to display on a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, I have a datefield having the format A12V and the values under those are as follows: Datefield......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to add multiple legends in a bargraph and mouse hover with proper values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Chaudhary - Still I dint get the report and as Chuck suggests,I will open a case with the IBI. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to add multiple legends in a bargraph and mouse hover with proper values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by info4pal
Hi, Francis - I have included the *GRAPH_JS in the column one itself but when I run the report, not......

Hi, Chaudhary - When I add these lines to my code,nothing is getting displayed on the report. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search