Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (995 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Report Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
@WF_DEVLOPER I wrote a couple of WebFOCUS articles years ago that may be of help to you. Here is a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC295 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Waz, Thanks for the clarification. Obviously I have a diminishing memory as well since I could not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC295 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Separate the Dialogue Manager variables with a single or double dot. I cannot remember whether you ......

Poll  RE: POL: Better Control of TITLE and SUBHEAD Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: POL: Better Control of TITLE and SUBHEAD Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Alignment Grid and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Dave, I wrote a couple of articles awhile ago about HTML and PDF report formatting which may be use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How to retrieve results if second table of join is missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
SET ALL = ON This will change the JOIN to act like an OUTER JOIN. Then try running your request ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column title and subhead issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Mike, This is standard behavior for SUBHEADs and Column Titles. If you want the Column Titles text......

Discussion Topic  RE: Returning 0 Values - Please help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Did you check the MFD for the data file to make sure the field definition indicates MISSING=ON? Thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Returning 0 Values - Please help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Try setting the ALL option to ON. This is used to tell WebFOCUS to return records even if a field r......

In what database is your data? Are your sure the Amount field contains 0 and not null?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subfoot and total lines is not aligned and extra space in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
The problem is not with the DROPBLNKLINE. The problem is with the standard FOCUS behavior of placin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subfoot and total lines is not aligned and extra space in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Souji, I think you are dealing with a common problem with SUBTOTAL/SUB-TOTAL/RECOMPUTE/SUMMARIZE ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Carlos, Here is another example closer to what I was trying to say you need to do. DEFINE FILE CAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Carlos, You will also need to do this on a HOLD FILE that contains the AVE values already calculate......

Carlos, Try the following code. This seems to give you an example of how to do what you would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OMG---Oh My Graph!! First Graph and two of my percents are off by 2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
MAdams1, Another thought is it looks like you could remove the PCT. on the 'PCT.STUDENT_APPL_HISTORY......

Discussion Topic  RE: OMG---Oh My Graph!! First Graph and two of my percents are off by 2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
Prarie, The issue MAdams1 is having is that TWO of the percent numbers changed. The total still add......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WRAP HEADING In PDF??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mgrackin
You are welcome. I am glad the two articles I wrote are still helping peple even after three years.......

» Refine Search
» New Search