Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (61 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] active report... maybe? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I'm not sure if its an active report I want, as I have very little experience with them so I'm not f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: The Major Problem Area People Encounter in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
A lot of the posters have already described my biggest issues. I would agree with almost all of what......

Discussion Topic  RE: [resolved] Maintain JSGrid not loading for some users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Looks like I have actually solved this myself. It was a combonation of windows permissions and brow......

Discussion Topic  [resolved] Maintain JSGrid not loading for some users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
This seems to be browser related since the Maintain form with grid works just fine on both my PCs (a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - how to get the record ID after creating a new row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Maintain makes my head spin ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain - how to get the record ID after creating a new row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I'm working on a maintain project and I'm confused as to how to do this best. The user enters the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Capturing error message (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jjoyce
Hi Ramanathan, I found this thread as I was looking to do something similar in a DataMigrator job. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HELPMESSAGE attribute in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Yes that is exactly what I want! Thank you! Still kind of curious what the HELPMESSAGE does though.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HELPMESSAGE attribute in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
What does the helpmessage defined in a master file actually DO? Where is it visible? What I would l......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain Grid- have to double click to edit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I'm using the JSGrid on my maintain form and I have to double-click on each cell to edit it(actually......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN using a multilist selection to filter a stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Awesome! This worked beautifully except for one small thing. deptStk is my display list and thus ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MAINTAIN using a multilist selection to filter a stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I have a maintain form with a multilist that is filled using a stack. I would like to use the selec......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] default date format changed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
This is probably an easy one, but I cannot figure out how this happened. By default, my dates used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] help with maintain JS Grid dropdown- character limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Yeah I just tried the field to an A0 but get basically the same result. If I limit the length of th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by IB] help with maintain JS Grid dropdown- character limit? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I'm building a JS Grid and I'd like to use a dropdown list in one of the columns. I created a compu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending data to a focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Thank you all- this is very helpful and informative! I feel much better now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Appending data to a focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Thanks Fred. In this case, I think the first modify would meet my needs because I'm working with act......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Appending data to a focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
I've searched the forums, the manuals, and the help file and I can't seem to get this down, so pleas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deferring a drill down report in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce
Yeah my default is edatemp not foccache, but I was able to use foccache/filename just fine with the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deferring a drill down report in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjoyce

» Refine Search
» New Search