Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sending display value to parm and actual value to second parm (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Hi All, I have an HTML form that contains a control, which passes values to two parms. I need to b......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]populate portal reports with variable values before first run of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Should anyone else has this issue here is how I solved it. Set up all my js functions to pick first......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]populate portal reports with variable values before first run of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Hi Waz, I just switched to app studio and it uses a tasks and animations tab to call the refresh po......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]populate portal reports with variable values before first run of reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Hi All, I have a portal that contains multiple tabs with multiple reports on each tab, the banner c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]JS for first day of current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Thanks for all the information and suggestions, I now have my calendar control displaying the first ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]JS for first day of current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Hi Barry, Long time no talk to....... It is great to hear from you. Thanks for the suggestion, it ......

Gavin, Thank you and sorry if the code pasted in poorly. My explanation of my issue sucked, What I ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]JS for first day of current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Good Morning all, I have written a js function to add to my html page to populate a calendar with t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to make Parameter html run first in portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to make Parameter html run first in portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]how to make Parameter html run first in portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Good evening all, I have a portal issue that is making me crazy, any help would be greatly appreci......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] -INCLUDE &VariableFexName (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Hi Doug, I tried this before and never got the fex name as variable to work quite right, to work a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamic Left Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Not sure if this will help, however if you look across the bottom of the portal edit mode it shows y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]adding JS date validation to html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Squatch, Thank you so much, Works like a charm, I would be interested in the read-only property, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]adding JS date validation to html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Thank you Squatch, Tried your code, however since I am doing sql passthru for all of the reports an......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]adding JS date validation to html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Good Morning All, I just migrated to App Studio and am trying to add a JavaScript function to check......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Portal Design form multiple clients (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Thanks Eric, No sure my javascript is up to that task, but I will give it a try....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Portal Design form multiple clients (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
We are working on a portal that will be for all multiple clients we have, of course none of them us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DEFAULTH doesn't get updated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
I just did something similar. have a portal 1 calling Portal 2. Yea I know they have the option i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] by month on rolling 12 month trend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MG
Thank you both for the quick replys. Michael, your suggestion is what I was doing lots of typing........

» Refine Search
» New Search