Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create web service for an oracle procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Srii, Thanks for the response. I created a Pflow with my oracle procedure. But I am having diffi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create web service for an oracle procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Tamara, I don't have any PFLOWs. All I have is an Oracle stored procedure. I just want to create......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to create web service for an oracle procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi All, I have an oracle stored procedure which receives a xml file as input and parse that file an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to pass a parameter in oracle procedure calling using an Adapter (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Friends, Any suggestions for me for this issue?. Currently I am using _unq() function. But it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to pass a parameter in oracle procedure calling using an Adapter (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Tamra, Thanks for the reply. I need a variable which gets increased every time when the PFLow is......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] How to pass a parameter in oracle procedure calling using an Adapter (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi All, I have a pflow in which I am calling a oracle stored procedure with a constant input xml. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to use Adapter Objects for calling procedures from Oracle (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
This issue is resolved. I got the help from the tech support...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] How to use Adapter Objects for calling procedures from Oracle (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi I do want to call a procedure from an Oracle database by passing a parameter from input XML Fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SOAP Api (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Jacicgui, NOw I am able to access the webservice. everything works fine. Thanks for all your hel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SOAP Api (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary

Hi Jaficgui, Thanks for the information. I created all in step2 to step4. And also Soap Listner i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SOAP Api (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi, I have a group of process flows which i need to turn into a SOAP API so that it can be accessab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Server Failed to Respond Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Tamra, Thanks for the reply. The issue is resolved by itself. I don't know how and why I got tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Server Failed to Respond Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Friends, I am getting the Server Failed to Respond Error When I am running a PFLOW. This error i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] inserting XML data as multiple records (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Thanks for the reply clif. But looks like the screen shot is for Iway DataMigrator. I think I was......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] inserting XML data as multiple records (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Sample input ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] inserting XML data as multiple records (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Friends, I have a requirement of storing a xml data as multiple records in oracle table. Here i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error when running a PFLow with XML iterator for inserting into oracle table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Thanks for the reply JoeBman, From the error message, I can't find which object is missing. I chec......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error when running a PFLow with XML iterator for inserting into oracle table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Hi Friends, I am getting the following error when I am trying to run a PFLOW with in the IIT. THe ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Error during deployment of a service (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Mary
Friends, I am getting the following error when I tried to deploy a service in the ISM. Unable to d......

» Refine Search
» New Search