Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
[......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
It looks like I can do the loop process and save each .xlsx file to be opened later. However, in my......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a fex that writes to an excel template and it works fine. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Excel read and write issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I created a new MFD by uploading an Excel .xls file (Create Synonym). The MFD created successfully a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Where to store .xltm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
[solved} Don't know exactly why but after many many iterations, this code works. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Where to store .xltm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
My .xltx file is visible in the /baseapp/Other. I run the following code and get errors. I will op......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Where to store .xltm file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I created a .xltm template. Where do I store it? Is it under the Applications Directory (HTML File......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Serpentine column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I updated the serpentine code to do a prompted number of columns and font sizes. The customer wante......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Serpentine column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Thanks Waz, I remembered my old mailing label code after I posted my question but your solution is ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Serpentine column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a report of one long narrow column. I would like to wrap it into three columns per page so t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto prompt issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
AlexU, can that script code be added to auto prompt or just html forms code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto prompt issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Dave and AlexU, both good suggestions. Thanks for your responses. Dave, do you mean set "Run in a ......

Discussion Topic  Auto prompt issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have customers who hit the RUN button in an auto prompt procedure several times if the report does......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Build a string from a field in multiple records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Jim, That worked perfectly! I had started looking at string functions but figured by the time I w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Build a string from a field in multiple records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I know I've seen this before but can't seem to get back to it. I have a table with student_id and c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUBFOOT and SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Thanks for the solution. I used to routinely set PRINTPLUS=ON but did not have it in this fex. Sti......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SUBFOOT and SUBTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
Just curious, why does the subtotal print before the last item subfoot? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank line before RECOMPUTE in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
The output is EXL2K...

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank line before RECOMPUTE in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I apologize for not mentioning what I have tried so far. I tried ON sortfield SKIP-LINE, ON sortfie......

Discussion Topic  Blank line before RECOMPUTE in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SRC
I have a customer who wants a blank line before the RECOMPUTE/SUBTOTAL in Excel. I thought it would......

» Refine Search
» New Search