Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] User name from Active Directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Hi all, I know it's a bit late but what i use is a DOS NET USER &IBIMR_user /DOMAIN | find "Full Nam......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RC log to show hostname of reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
We have many report caster jobs running, all under srv.wfcaster user. I tested to put -? &&ENVIRONME......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RC Next Run Time incorrect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Correct Gerry. I think i understand the behaviour now. I expected that the recalculation would be do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RC Next Run Time incorrect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
I agree with Francis. I have a start date that it way back in time. Otherwise it is impossible to ma......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RC Next Run Time incorrect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
I have a Advanced Schedule to run Daily from 7:25 AM until 6:49 PM every 15 minutes. I haven't seen ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to call a java servlet from Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Hi Alan and Ramkumar. Thank you for hints. Alan's suggestion is like i was thinking. Do i understan......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to call a java servlet from Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Greetings from Sweden. How can we call a Servlet on another machine from Dialog Manager in Reporting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dialog Manager to generate Maintain Code in .mnt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Thanks for the suggestions. I am sorry for not responding before. //Mats...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dialog Manager to generate Maintain Code in .mnt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Thanks. I created a utility that types out the code so i can cut and paste it. //Mats...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Dialog Manager to generate Maintain Code in .mnt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
I have a need to generate a lot of identical code for all fieldnames in a stack. For example: Form2.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFOCUS excel connector and office2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
I just want to verify that the WebFOCUS Excel Connector is supported to use with Office 2010 and Web......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard dynamic group views selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Thank you Crystal. This worked for a user with a single domain but user with more than one gets a li......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard dynamic group views selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Hello We are using only group views in Dashboard. Some users are authorized to more than one view. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Template with macros does it work in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Thank you Tony. I will jump into it right away. Best regards, Mats...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Template with macros does it work in Excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Hello everyone I have tried to follow Mario's sample and create an mht with macros to use as a templ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Oops I think we will quit using XFOCUS for Maintain then. Looking forward to then million dollar an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Thanks Alan thant sounds hopeful for my 768 then. Question regarding SET COMMIT=ON in edasprof. I tr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SU will not work on XFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Hi, I just read here in Focal Point that SU doesn't work on XFOCUS databases. Is this true or just n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain timer to exit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
I did a little more testing on this after posting. The solution is to add an empty Event Handler to ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Maintain timer to exit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mats Sjoberg
Hello I have attempted to use the timer that was published in a newsletter. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search