Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upgrade to webfocus 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] path to client stylesheet from RS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen

Discussion Topic  [solved] path to client stylesheet from RS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Is it possible to reference a stylesheet on the client from a fex on the reporting server? If so, w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] distribution message URL encrypted (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Hi We recently installed a Windows patch on the distribution server and it has caused links to webpa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF MRE 7.7.* - basedir domain.htm file zero bytes issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] heading alignment problem with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Is it possible to use OVER and still have the heading aligned over the entire report (data)? ......

Discussion Topic  [OPEN CASE]8105 client email issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
I've upgraded to 8105m (from 7.7.03) and have an issue where caster emails with a large number of re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ldap and file ownership (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
I'm switching from OPSYS to ldap reporting server security (to leverage SSO) and wonder if anyone ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Enable Accessibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]hyperlink from 7.7 to 8.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
I was getting problems with the ampersands before accounting for them in the SETs; I tried adding th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]hyperlink from 7.7 to 8.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
I have a need while converting versions to link a report from v7 to v8. It works in a DEFINE, but I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Active Directory implementation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
We are switching to AD as part of the move to version 8105 and I switched the reporting server secur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]8105 launch page login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Thanks for the replies; I did not have anonymous user set up....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]8105 launch page login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Upgrading to 8105 from 7703 and launch pages are prompting for login instead of running with default......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Connecting to SAP HANA - anyone using today? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
works in 8105...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8009 very slow to save a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Fixed by changing the SQL connection strings in the edasprof.prf. There were 30 or so that were all......

Poll  RE: [POLL] What level of help should be given ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to Mask port number from URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
or you could have a server alias set that includes the portal... ......

Poll  RE: Are coders a dying breed ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unable to login as admin user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RRKen
Any error in the webfocus81/logs/event.log that shows connection problem to oracle; security is in t......

» Refine Search
» New Search