Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] (FOC957) FORMAT MISMATCH FOR THE FIELD: FOCLIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I figured out it was being caused by a field coming from a joined table within the first table in th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] (FOC957) FORMAT MISMATCH FOR THE FIELD: FOCLIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I have confirmed both tables have the same number of fields....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] (FOC957) FORMAT MISMATCH FOR THE FIELD: FOCLIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I'm getting the referenced error message when trying to use 'MORE' on two focus hold table. Has any......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2013 opening but all text is invisible (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I'm hoping there is something we can do on the client side because we have about 700 reports. I did......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel 2013 opening but all text is invisible (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I was wondering if anyone has seen this before. Report output is set to EXL2k and the user has Offi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display the first column depending on a BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I would go with: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HTML Freeze Heading/Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
Oh... I was looking at the message "WebFOCUS Version 7.7.03 compiled and linked on Thu Sep 8 14:55:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] HTML Freeze Heading/Column Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
Tom's code worked for me and we are on 7.7.03 and 7.7.03 Hotfix 19. It worked with and without ON T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -Prompt with number.decimal format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
Try DMPRECISION SET DMPRECISION = 2 -PROMPT &PERCENTINC.Enter Increase Percentage....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Error using DECODE in IF statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
We are on 7.7.03. Using the integer variable worked. thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Error using DECODE in IF statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
That will work. Thanks Danny....

I was trying to use Mickey's ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Error using DECODE in IF statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
I'm getting a FOC272 FORMAT ERROR IN DECODE OR FILE ELEMENT error when using a DECODE within an IF s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hover text in AHTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
Keerthi, I was getting the same error on 7.7.03. I change the second line from: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Windows Security' Popup Box Upon PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
We had the same issue after going to Office 2010. See this post. [URL=https://forums.informationbu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems opening report in Excel 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
That worked for me. Thanks Francis! For those who don't know how to do this (I had to ask as well)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems opening report in Excel 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_f
Unknown... as of yet we have not submitted this to IBI. Please let us know what they say in October......

We have the same issue. The only work around we have found is to click cancel on the login window. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search