Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Compound Coordinate Report Data Overlapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your response. I looked over the documentation, but I s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Compound Coordinate Report Data Overlapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
I just realized I haven't updated my signature. We are using 8.104....

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Compound Coordinate Report Data Overlapping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
I am creating a compound coordinate PDF report referencing quite a few external reports that I have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Extra ACROSS Column When ACROSS Value Does Not Exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thanks! I had never heard of HIDENULLACRS before. It seems that should be the perfect fix but I am s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Extra ACROSS Column When ACROSS Value Does Not Exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
I am using an ACROSS in a report that has a few other fields/columns before it. There are some circu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page Breaks on Subhead - PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
That worked - thank you so much!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page Breaks on Subhead - PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thank you so much! That fixed the problem with the report data in a subhead section being split on p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Page Breaks on Subhead - PDF Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
We have a report that is in a PDF format uses the ON SUBHEAD. It has a few lines in subheading for e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Postal Address to Business/Formal Address Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting Postal Address to Business/Formal Address Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Our addresses are stored in our database using the postal standards; however, on some occasions our ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thank you all! We first need to install the font, so I will start there. Thank you for help!...

Discussion Topic  Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
We are looking into putting bar codes instead of a numerical code on our mailings. Ideally we would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Google Map External Procedure Not Correct Format Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Turns out there is a 1000 marker limit from Google. I put in a record limit and the procedure pulls ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Google Map External Procedure Not Correct Format Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thank you for your feedback. I tried switching it to D20.7 and using a PRINT but neither of those pr......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED: Google Map External Procedure Not Correct Format Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
I have been trying to pull in an external procedure for a layer in the Google Map control. Every tim......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Overflow Issue in Two Page Coordinated PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
I have a coordinated PDF report that I am developing in Composer. It is a two page layout that I can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bringin in new parameters in HTML from an external procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thanks Francis. I have had that issue as well. I use includes for parameters sometimes since we have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bringin in new parameters in HTML from an external procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
Thanks, David. I am using a Hyperlink so I went to the Hyperlink properties, removed the link and cr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bringin in new parameters in HTML from an external procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
I have an html page which is referencing an external procedure through a push button. The report it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TX Field with Line Breaks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cdeal
That worked!! Thank you! for anyone else having the same problem, I included the following in my s......

» Refine Search
» New Search