Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error: failed to create Application Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I am now able to see the Application Tree when I select metadata in Web Console. I did nothing to re......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error: failed to create Application Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error: failed to create Application Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
WebFocus 7.6.5 running under Windows XP. When I go into Web Console and select metadata, I get the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] .EXISTS Always returns 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] .EXISTS Always returns 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] .EXISTS Always returns 1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I'm on release 7.6.5 on WIN XP. I have a drill down fex that is being passed the BY fields and their......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 Presentations and General Session Recording (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I just submitted a proposal today and noticed the December 12th deadline. I'd appreciate it if you w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Form passes combobox1 value for combobox2 to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Version 7.6.4 I have a form with two list boxes that are chained WORK_CENTER_NO and PROJECT_ID. Box ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layout Painter - Chaining single selection list box to multiple selection list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Let me try again. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layout Painter - Chaining single selection list box to multiple selection list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Sorry, I didn't have the proper code and /code to wrap around my code. code ......

Thanks Susannah. ......

Discussion Topic  Layout Painter - Chaining single selection list box to multiple selection list box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I'm on release 7.6.4 in windows environment. I'm having difficulty chaining a single selection list ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LET Statements - Migration from Mainframe to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Thanks jgelona, Yes, I had &ECHO=ALL; set when the above results were displayed. Even the ? LET tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: LET Statements - Migration from Mainframe to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
Thanks Sue, I'm not looking forward to converting LETs to SETs but it's what I suspected might need......

Jack, wouldn't you think it would fail on the mainframe, which it doesn't?...

Thanks hammo1j, I changed the ......

Discussion Topic  LET Statements - Migration from Mainframe to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I'm migrating a fex from mainframe to WebFOCUS 7.1.3 and I'm discovering different behavior. As part......

Discussion Topic  RE: Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
I appreciate everyone's contribution. I have it working. I let it continue on to mtrc-hrrptparm2-jf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Result of Drop Down not resolving properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by focuscon
dHagen, Thanks for your suggestion. I'm trying to segment my code as you suggested but I have a cou......

No Paul, it's blank. That's what a View Source reflects...

» Refine Search
» New Search